2010 Nissan Versa

Best Vaule around by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/06/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very room, large, deep trunk. Runs smooth
Cons: Cup holders are kind of far for the driver to reach. I've gotta have my morning coffee close!
Overall review: I love my Nissan Versa. I traded in an SUV that was getting 17mpg for this great car. There is plenty of room for everyone. I wouldn't go back to my SUV for anything!
Nissan Versa S is a good bargain by Engineer from Gilroy, California on 11/11/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the small size and small turning radius. These make it easy for parking and in traffic. I like the good braking and quick handling as well as trouble free operation. Also, it is easy to get into and out of with seat height just right for me.
Cons: I dislike the slow acceleration and lower than expected gas mileage for a small, light car with a 4 cylinder engine. My 1999 Saturn station wagon had higher gas mileage on the highway and around town than this Versa. ALso, the ride is a bumpy on uneven roads.
Overall review: Overall, it is an economical car which gets the job done. Overall, I am satisfied with it.
Great compact car by billypop on 11/11/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: although smaller than most sedans, has more interior room, especially back seat than many other full size sedans, ride is comfortable and economical. fit and finish is very good. very satisfied with purchase of versa, lots of convenience items, cup holders etc.
Cons: Door locking system, sometimes getting out in a hurry is a problem because doors do not unlock when just stopping the vehicle. Not a big problem but sometimes agravating. Other makes and models suffer from same problem though. Suppose it is supposed to be a safety feature but I do not think it's a great idea. give me a manual locking and unlocking system any day.
Overall review: Thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle, does not act like a small car at all.
unbeatable by davidfrom mpls on 08/01/2011. Trim: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 SL Hatchback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this vehicle
Overall review: wonderful vehicle
Awesome, sporty, great priced vehicle! by suprman71 on 04/18/2011. Trim: 2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: bought this vehicle as a certified pre owned with almost no miles on it. It was a great buy because it has all the comforts and ammenities of higher priced cars. Fantastic gas mileage and a smooth silent ride. I love all the power accessories and the stereo with cd player and mp3 jack. I love everything about this car, and it is so roomy. Would suggest this car to anyone.
Overall review: Could not be happier with this car. Did my research and am very pleased with my choice.
Review ID: #552054 Is this review offensive?