2010 Toyota Venza

2 3 4 5 6  Next
A True Crossover- Perfect Family Car by Mama Bean, Las Vegas on 07/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Venza 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: As others have noted, this car has a luxury car feel to it. The interior is what sold me over the competitors- the cargo storage is great, the iPod integration (nice to be able to charge while I drive), the phone docking set up, the rear moonroof, the back seat fits my 6'5" husband (the downside, my nearly 8, very tall son, had to go back into a booster so the seatbelt fit- that's how deep the seats are)- this had everything I wanted from a "toy" perspective. The interior has all the benefits of a large SUV, but the low entry is definitely a car (great for wearing skirts and heels). Five tall adults can easily fit in this car. Plus, with Toyota, reliability isn't an issue.
Cons: I won't lie- the Ford Edge was a better drive- much smoother, handled better. If I ever was going to jet around mountains at 70 mph, I would have purchased the Edge. Since my life consists of hauling my kids, vacation road trips, date night with the husband and driving to the office, the iPod system and moonroof won. Also, with all the bells and whistles, there is no seat memory. It makes it a bit annoying when changing drivers. The gas mileage could be better. I have the V6 AWD, so if mileage is an issue, get the 4 cylinder. I'm getting 20 mph in city. On a personal note, I'm not liking the keyless entry. There is nothing wrong with it, I just need to adapt!
Overall review: This is a GREAT car. If you want the interior roominess of an SUV, but not the gas cost and height (I don't know how other women climb into GIANT SUV's), this is the perfect option. It also looks slick- we get a lot of compliments "Wow- what is that?"
Big and Bold, Yet Sporty and Fun by No2ndchs - Gretna, Louisiana on 07/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Venza 4X2 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 2010 Venza is a first class cross-over. Not only is it roomy and very comfortable, the Audio and GPS system are outstanding. The screen to the Navigation System is HUGE and easily read. The dual air system is a plus for any passenger. Storage in the rear is ample and with the electronic door is easily accessible. The body style is bold, yet classy. The sticker said i would get 19 - 26 in gas mileage. I got 33 on the highway (drove 70-75) and presently am getting 22 in the city.
Cons: I have yet to find anything that I do not like about the Venza
Overall review: If you are a Toyota lover (my 4th Toyota) this is a must have vehicle. While it is sporty and fun, it is also big and bold and roomy enough for a family vehicle.
It doesn't get better than this. by Bill on 02/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Venza 4X2 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We have the sunset bronze model which is beautiful. Smooth ride, excellent handling, great sound system, comfortable interior, blue tooth, quick acceleration, double moon(sun) roof openings. Remote hatch and smart key are very practical. 27 mph on highway with 6 cycl.
Cons: Sunlight can affect the navigation and backup screen at times, making it difficult to see.
Overall review: What's not to like?
Excellent vehicle by Jim, Albuquerque, NM on 02/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Venza 4X2 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the way this car feels and its acceleration. I looked very close at the Chevy Equinox and the GMC Terrain before deciding on the Venza. Cargo room on the Venza beats the Equinox and Terrain by 19 cu. feet. I think the quality of the interior materials beats them too. I also own a Honda CRV and the Venza beats them all, in my opinion.
Cons: Only 2 things that I think could be improved on the Venza. It is hard to read the radio and CD dials and tell what stations you are on in the daytime when the sun is shining and the back-up TV screen is too small. Other than those 2 things I think this is one fine automobile.
Overall review: I would recommend the Venza to anyone wishing to purchase a quality SUV that is comfortable and will last in both styling and value. This stuff going on with Toyota at the present time does not bother me at all. Look who benefits. The UAW and the American auto manufacturors.
Great cross over SUV ! by JSA on 02/15/2010. Trim: 2010 Toyota Venza 4X2 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, Blue tooth, GPS, Smooth shifting, COMFY RIDE ON long rides. Roomy back seats.
Cons: Non so far .
Overall review: Great cross over SUV , Great value for the money.
2 3 4 5 6  Next