2010 Suzuki Kizashi

Bargain Performance Sedan by Ohbaloneysauce on 05/08/2013. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling is beautiful. Not an unappealing line on the car.
Cons: The paint chips VERY easily and the Rockford Fosgate stereo has been problematic with volume surging and problems with the amplifier.
Overall review: I love the car, but since it has now been orphaned by Suzuki of North America, I'm not sure what my opinion will be in a year or so.
Sublime Suzuki Sleeper by cwmorph from Australia on 11/27/2012. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride, Finish, Performance from the smooth manual, excellent fit of panels
Cons: Just think that the base model's seats could offer more side support. Better than some other cars but I suppose I have been pampered by my previous car's sports leather seats. Just a little more torque although I am getting use to the ultra smooth high revving engine.
Overall review: Perhaps the most under-rated truly mid-sized car on the market. I feel absolutely pampered by the outstanding handling/ride suspension settings. If Toyota marketed this car it would be a best seller in countless countries. A car with sublime substance yet the herd will just call it a Suzuki without ever driving one. Who cares! I got a bargain and aim to keep it for 5-10 years!
Good car for the money. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/07/2012. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the way it drives. I fall in love with my cars and keep them for a long time. I went from a Sienna to a Highlander to a Kizashi. I love driving it.
Cons: It has a blind spot that I am not used to and it seems to ding and scratch easily so I already need some touchups after 20000 miles.
Overall review: I think it was a good buy.
OMG handles like a dream! by pam on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWD handles like a dream but doesn't look like a grandma's car( although I am a grandma) Sleek and sporty totally in love with it. Purchased a 2012 kizashi SLS show room model last month . I will be looking for a new one in 3 years I'm pretty much a lifer from this point on
Cons: none
Overall review: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
The best buy for the money by Edgar from Kansas on 02/03/2012. Trim: 2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, one of the best looking cars around. I drove Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Hyundai and they don't come even close to the quality of ride and value you get from this car. Driving this car feels more like driving an upper class sports/sedan. I was really impressed from the first time I test drove this car for its quality and feel and the excellent ride, not to mention that handles like is on rails.
Cons: I have not found anything I dislike of this car
Overall review: My advice: Drive them all, and then drive the Kizashi, you will see what I mean.