2010 Kia Optima

Good, Solid Family Car - Toyota/Honda Killer! by Cheap Guy! on 03/01/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Optima SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice interior and ride. Good gas mileage and performance for a 4 cylinder engine. Lots of nice additional stuff like push-button start, climate control, Sirius radio that the competition makes you pay additional for! The SX is sporty, has nice low profile tires (Michelin) and wheels. Comfortable partial leather seats, good layout of the dashboard and climate controls.
Cons: Unlocking all the doors with the keyless button on the drivers outside handle is tricky, it took me a month to finally figure out how to unlock all the doors. The remote control worked with no problem. The owner's manual is thick but is poorly translated into English, finding the information you are looking for can sometimes be a chore!
Overall review: Excellent car of the price, beats Toyota and Honda. Fun to drive, a poor man's sport sedan. Quality looks very good so far! The new 2011 is even more stylish!
wcRBCNBw by bill from Philadelphia on 07/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Kia Optima LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Now I'm like, well duh! Truly thfankul for your help.
Cons: Now I'm like, well duh! Truly thfankul for your help.
Overall review: Now I'm like, well duh! Truly thfankul for your help.
Great Family Car by BUFFBLACKBIRD2002 from Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota on 01/26/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Optima EX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We have had this car for only a month now. Within an hour of owning it, we were off on a 1000 mile trip from Texas to South Dakota, now 3500 mi. Great gas mileage on the freeway and smooth ride overall. It has a clean style to it, nothing fancy but it also stands out a little. (unfortionatly i already dented the hood in my garage). Bright interior at night with a cool "mood light" overhead. All radio and A/C controls are easy to operate and reach. Power is good for a 4 cyl engine and transmision flows smoothly, kinda fun to mess with the "manual" option on the transmision. Interior space is great for my 4 person family. Cupholders easy to reach for kids in back too. Overall pretty good car.
Cons: -No factory tint on windows (prefer to have it dark) -Seats were very stiff for first 2000 miles. -Pulls to the right a little, getting it checked though. -Warning!! The headlights are slightly higher than most cars and very bright, I get light checked every night.
Overall review: My family likes this car. We wanted the SOUL but ended with the Optima. 9/10 rating for this car. My cons are pretty much of personal taste. I wish i would of waited for the 2011 model but we needed the car then and now. I think im going to stick with KIA/Hyundai in the future.
Great value by Mustang owner from Minnesota on 10/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Optima LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It matches perfectly with the thought of best in class. Same size, engine, but several thousand less expensive. Fit and finish was excellent and the dealer personable.
Overall review: terrific value for the money. This company has made great strides. Was given a 200,000 drive-train warranty that is transferable. Worth alot in the future. Also the basic 5-60 bumper to bumper warranty is best in class
Changed from Toyota by Kevin from Buchanan, TN on 04/17/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Optima EX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My wife would only drive a Toyota until I got my Kia Sorento. It came time to buy her a new car and i talked her into driving an Optima. She drove it and was hooked. We bought it a couple of months ago and now we both are Kia owners and very proud of it. I am planning on getting a new Sorento in August. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: The only thing I find not as good as i thought was the MPG. We are getting 24-26 in town and only 26-28 on the highway, The Toyota was a little better.
Overall review: GREAT CAR......KIA IS NOW MY COMPANY