2010 Kia Rio5

2010 Kia Rio5 Prices
2010 Kia Rio5 Fuel Economy
Little sporty hatchback by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Gas mileage and plenty of room
Cons: There is nothing to dislike
Overall review: The car handles very good on the highway and very good on gas cause it has the ECO mode
Good Economy Car by Charlie from Oakdale, MN on 10/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good gas mileage, reasonably comfortable (I am 6'5" w/long legs and don't fit well in any car), hatchback style for transporting large items, good value for money spent
Cons: hard, somewhat noisy, ride (product book says "smooth and quiet"...it is not), rear license plate rattles against hatchback door...extremely annoying (I will fix this myself), no temp gauge (you only know when it overheats, but I would like to see an actual gauge)
Overall review: Had a 1991 Ford Festiva 3-door hatchback (made by Kia). That was a great car (drove it 200k) and, so far, my Rio 5 isn't as good, but time will tell
My Kia Rio5 by Ann South Sioux City, Ne. 68776 on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio5, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have a Kia Rio5 and I love it. MPG is much high then they give it credit for. I get about 38mpg in town and about 40-42mpg highway. I can fill the tank and drive in town for approx. 3 weeks before having to fill it up again. I own the only Kia Rio5 in my area. Surprised there aren't more.
Cons: Not as roomy as stated. Had thumping sound in rear. After taking it back to the dealer 3 times it was finally fixed. Used the rear wiper for the first time, really bad squeaking noise. Dealership replace the motor and sound is gone. 3 years old and has a rust spot already. The plastic interior shows scratches to easily. It uses high priced oil.
Overall review: If your on a budget this car will save you money in the long run. It really should be in the top 10 best cars.
Very Good Basic Transporation by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio5 LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, warranty, handling and head room (I'm 6'2").
Cons: Acceleration is sluggish, ingress and egress for a tall person is awkward.
Overall review: I think I got exactly what I paid for and what I was expecting, a decent, economical car at a very good price.
I LUV THIS SCAR! by Richard on 04/20/2010. Trim: 2010 Kia Rio5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun little car, plenty of room for my 6'4 255 FRAME! Nice stereo, stands out from the pack! Awesome safety and comfort features!
Cons: Needs nav option!
Overall review: great car, best deal in town. SX is quite sporty for under 15K! WOW!