2010 BMW 1-Series

Best BMW out there! by Beemer Girl in New Port Richey Fl on 06/24/2012. Trim: 2010 BMW 128i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is the most fun car I have ever owned. I've owned Mercedes, Volvo, Mustang convertible, BMW 3 series and by far I enjoy this car much more. The convertible opens/closes in 30 seconds, handling is fantastic many more standard options than Mercedes. I recommend getting the sport package and premium package for the additional options and upgraded seating.
Cons: 2nd cup holder is basically useless. Would like at least one more functioning cup holder.
Overall review: Over all outstanding car! I love walking up to it and driving it each and every time.
The Ultimate in Fun by David in Florida on 02/26/2014. Trim: 2010 BMW 128i Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Had this car for 3 years and still love driving it every day. Its fast, handles well, have not had any mechanicle issues. Its nice to find a sporty convertible w/a back seat.
Cons: Not much I dislike. The back seat is quite small and a little more leg room would be good. But you know when you buy this its not designed as a 4 passenger sedan. No cup holders for back seat. Optional fold down console w/cup holders would be great. Also only one of the cup holders up front is usable.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone.
Review ID: #582075 Is this review offensive?
2010 BMW 128i "M" package by T from San Diego, CA on 10/07/2012. Trim: 2010 BMW 128i Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My 2010 128i with the "M" sports package drives like a race car, very tight and responsive. I am getting good gas mileage and with the exception of the replacement of two run-flat front tires (Costco - about $225 apiece), I have spent -0- in 3 years. Rear trunk has surprising amount of storage space.
Cons: I have found no down-side to this car.
Overall review: Highly recommend this vehicle.
A great little road car! by Obe Akron, OH on 06/09/2012. Trim: 2010 BMW 128i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It puts a smile on my face everytime that I get behind the wheel.
Cons: Worried about replacement costs of the run flat tires.
Overall review: A great little road car. Spirited and fun to drive. Very little buffeting even at 75 mph with the top down.