2010 BMW 5-Series Sports Wagon

2010 BMW 5-Series Sports Wagon Prices
2010 BMW 5-Series Sports Wagon Fuel Economy
The Ultimate Personal or Family Wagon - bar none! by MJNewport - Orange County, CA on 04/01/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW 535xi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is stylish, comfortable, and reliable. It is also typically 'BMW FUN" to drive. It handles more like a sports car than a family wagon, and has more luxurious features than any car in its class. We have the M package on our car along with all the options, and it all adds-up to a great value for what we spent. The car is not inexpensive, but you are getting legendary BMW quality. We had read about the supposedly "difficult" I-Drive system. Rubbish! It is intuitively easy to use. If you can't figure-out how to use it, you belong in a Toyota. The Nav system is great to use and the screen is easy to read. This wagon IS The Ultimate Driving Machine, Indeed!
Cons: There is really nothing serious to dislike, unless you prefer the power of an 8 cylinder car. The 6 this car has provide more than enough power to haul you around - even fully loaded. A bit more rear legroom would be nice, and keyless entry/drive should be standard rather than an option.
Overall review: This wagon is the consummate combination of style and practicality. Typically BMW in terms of features, performance, and reliability. You definitely get what you pay for, and will be glad you paid a bit more for this car when its competitors are spending more time in the shop than on the road. The car runs quietly and smoothly, and all passengers will enjoy its comfort on long trips. Plenty of storage for a family of 4, and the roof racks provide more when needed. BMW should always offer this model, because it puts the Mercedes E Class wagon (too stodgy and not fun to drive) to shame and is more 'solid' than its Audi cousin. Audi may be more "now" and Mercedes may have that aristocratic cachet, but this BMW is all quality, style, and appeal!
Test Driver
OVERPRICED by CAR GENUIS on 05/20/2012. Trim: 2010 BMW 535xi.
Pros: Roomy in the back
Cons: styling, handling, brakes
Overall review: I wouldn't buy this car, i would rather get the Mercedes E Class Wagon or any other wagon for this price. Braking is terrible and slow to react. Exterior is really bad compared to the Mercedes and the interior is okay.
SWAG-ON by crbnblk on 12/27/2009. Trim: 2010 BMW 535xi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2010 BMW 535XI carbon black with the M package. I love this car. Practical yet powerful without being wasteful like a SUV. Bluetooth, and voice activation for all I-drive functions is great. 20 way adjustable power seats, power hatch lift, steptronic transmission, pentan aluminum trim, hard drive allows you to load a cd only once, and it saves it to play later. Stores over 1,000 songs or more. Turn by turn navigation is awesome as well as the full BMW roadside assistance package. I have space with speed and grace. Wagons would do better in the states if we built them better.
Cons: I have no idea, I like everything. You should like everything about your vehicle by the time you buy it if you take the time to do your homework. If you buy it and then decide you don't like it, you wasted your money.
Overall review: Great purchase, unlike anything else on the road, to include other 5 Series. Wagons are arguably more equally balanced than the typical sedan.
Elegant, sporty and very functional. by Alfonso on 08/04/2014. Trim: 2010 BMW 535xi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great style, power, braking, interior, cargo, efficiency, etc. Elegant and sporty.
Cons: Bluetooth is not A2DP compliant, I was shocked to see I couldn't stream music from my phone, just telephone capabilities. On the other hand the internal 12.5 GB of storage allowed me to store over 2,000 songs.
Overall review: I recently bought a 2010 535xi Wagon and I love it. Vehicle has 78k miles but it holds up very well. it has extended warranty from factory, a recent check up at the dealer reveals everything is working fine. Vehicle feels solid and it has great performance. During my commute I never get on the freeway yet I'm getting 19.8-20 MPG average...28 on the freeway @ ~70 MPH. Despite of bad reviews about the i-drive, I found it very easy and intuitive to use.