2010 Infiniti FX

Love my FX... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/18/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first Infiniti and I love it. I went from a 2008 Enclave and the difference is vast. This FX has more get up and go than you could imagine in a vehicle of this size. It corners well and rides great. The interior is designed very well and is very comfortable. The electronics work great including the nav system which is very intuitive and user friendly. The overhead camera and back-up views are fabulous. I am getting better mileage than it is rated for averaging 22 miles per gallon over the first 5000 miles with combined driving. When you want some power, this baby sounds great and moves out yet it is very comfortable and luxurious.
Cons: This is not a large SUV so there is not as much storage in back with the rear seats up, but has plenty when they are down. The biggest con is having people stare at me when on the road with my FX. I always wish for better mileage, but with over 300 horsepower and this much performance, I am happy with my 22 combined and 24 on the highway.
Overall review: This vehicle is worth the cost and is probably the best I have ever owned over 30 years of driving.
I can't wait to drive each day!! by D from Dallas on 01/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti FX35, Owned 1 year.
Pros: looks-inside and out, acceleration, handling, interior design
Cons: My wfe complains about the stiff ride-but she's not driving! I wish the premium package included the rain-sensing wipers, but would have to get technology package for that feature.
Overall review: Great handling and acceleration. Interior looks and comfort is awesome! I love to drive it and I enjoy the Bose stereo with the ability to rip your CD's right on to the hard drive. I was going to buy another Lexus RX but the sportiness of this car blew me away. By the way, a 23 gallon tank with average gas mileage of 22 mpg means I can drive all day.
best purchase yet!!! by Frankie D. from PA on 01/20/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The tech features are awesome; the 20" tires gives it a great look and feel; and the overall performance of the vehicle exceeds my expectations. It rides, handles and accelerates smooth and easy. And the 6 cylinder has plenty of power to spare. I can see now that this vehicle will keep me happy, amused and satisfied for some time.
Cons: I haven't found any cons to this vehicle in the 7 months that I have been driving it.
Overall review: I would rate this vehicle a must drive for anyone in the market for this type of vehicle. The overall value and features for the cost is totally unbelievable.