2010 Lexus GX 460

2010 Lexus GX 460 Prices
2010 Lexus GX 460 Fuel Economy
Super luxurious vehicle, go buy it by Hemal on 08/24/2012. Trim: 2010 Lexus GX 460 Premium, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very smooth, great quality, tons of features, reliable, feels super luxurious, drives like a car, comfortable, turns easily, great voice and navigation
Cons: there is no room when you put up the 3 rd row, but you can store stuff on roof, this is not a minivan
Overall review: the best luxury vehicle in this segment, looked at MB GL 450, but this vehicle beats it hands down in all aspects.
The Ultimate Mid sized Luxury SUV by Virginia on 04/08/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus GX 460 Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a previous GX owner ( 2007), and I really love the auto fold down 3rd seat, and the back window opening independently of the tail gate. Great additions. I did not think that the Lexus could improve this SUV but they did. Great ride !!
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Improved ride, better cornering ability, love all the new additions.
GX 460 -- Great SUV by Lewisville on 11/22/2013. Trim: 2010 Lexus GX 460 Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The GX is the perfect vehicle for me. It offers a very comfortable and quiet ride, and a luxurious feeling. My favorite features are the higher seating position with great visibility, flexibility with the power fold-down third row seats, the heated and cooled front seats, backup camera, rain sensing wipers, and heated steering wheel. The engine is responsive and smooth.
Cons: There is nothing I strongly dislike. I would prefer to have the outside temp display without selecting the Climate system. And, the seat belt buzzer is a little persistent.
Overall review: I was drawn to the Lexus SUVs for their quality and reliability. The GX is the perfect size for me and my family -- large enough to accommodate 7 passengers when we need to without the extra cost and size of the LX. I prefer the size, flexibility, and style of the GX to the RX. I believe the GX offers much more than the RX and is actually not that much more expensive. Some of the professional reviewers seem to view the GX's body-on-frame, truck-based platform as a negative. I view it as a positive. The ride could not be better and I appreciate the GX's performance capabilities -- in my case, not for off-roading but for overall safety and commuting in snow and ice. The GX is a solid, well-built vehicle which we expect to enjoy for many years to come.
Luxury in Truck like SUV by Stan from Texas on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus GX 460, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Excellent size. Power of engine for every need. Interior excellent. Sound system great. So comfortable. Quiet ride. Cruise necessary or one will be driving 90 to 100 mph on interstate or tollway without realizing. My wife's vehicle. She bought it sight unseen -- on transport from Japan and has never regretted the purchase.
Cons: V-8 engine so expect gas mileage one gets. Third seat for smaller people but adequate. Lose room for extra items with third seat up. Side opening door sometime presents problem but window can be opened separately.
Overall review: We received everything we paid for and no regrets. Need comfortable vehicle with power for highway and country driving to haul teenagers and fit that bill. Luxurous inside with a large SUV as we are used to trucks.
Good dependable truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/05/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus GX 460 Premium, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Power, good in snow, roomy inside, and good off road.
Cons: Side opening tailgate.
Overall review: I recommend this SUV.