2010 Infiniti EX

2010 Infiniti EX Prices
2010 Infiniti EX Fuel Economy
Fun to drive but too many compromises by Gardenguru in Rochester, NY on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The EX handles great and rides very well for being so sporty. The acceleration is great. I like the controls and technology. The surround backup cameras are helpful(and really needed). The large front mirrors help eliminate blind spots (when set properly) and minimize the bad view out the back.The front seats are very comfortable. The technology package braking assist in an emergency works. It saved us from getting T-boned the first week we had it. The quality of the interior materials is very good.
Cons: It went through the first set of tires in less then 25K miles. The "self healing" paint is not very durable and chips very easily. The brakes are not very smooth, the randomly squeal and vibrate but the dealer cannot find anything wrong. The backseat is too small. There is no cargo net avail. for this model. The traction control can be a handful in snow. It will kick in to the point that the car will bog down so much as to be dangerous if you are trying to clear an intersection. The transmission is slow to down shift and then will hang in a gear when it shouldn't. The fuel economy is not great but I knew that when I bought it. The visibility out the back is just terrible.
Overall review: I looked at the FX but liked the ride and handling better in the EX. After 2.5 years I can say I wish I had the room in the FX at times. If you carry passengers or you really need cargo versatility, look at something else. Even the G sedan has more leg room in back. The cargo area is so compromised that I found it barely more useful then a sedan. I am not thrilled with the quality of the paint or brakes. The dealer basically admitted that the "self healing paint" is junk. I also am not a fan of how much Infiniti's depreciate. It would be a way better value used. I've liked it enough I considered another one but I will probably look to something that is a little more versatile all the way around.
great all weather car by beantowned on 05/19/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the style, the handling is awesome ,the interior is awesome. navigation excellent drives great in snow !!
Cons: if you drop something beside seat you have a hard time getting under around seat also try taking battery out it requires a PHD in engineering LOL
Overall review: overall i am very happy with purchase again i have only had it for 6 months but it seems to be an awesome vehicle i would deff recommend it
Think Twice by Bebi, Short Hills on 04/07/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: WIns "best in style" Also, moves along effortlessly in snow.
Cons: Can you say gas GUZZLER! And wants Premium too! Tires are also expensive. Loud and too much road noise. Bluetooth is fickle. Impossible to reach under or between front seats. Too litle cargo space to justify VERY cramped rear seats. Trunk hatch door does not auto close. Seriously, at this price point, you have to manually pull the door down?
Overall review: Regret purchase.
The Ultimate Crossover by cprlindy from NYC on 01/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: From the moment I test drove this EX 35 I knew I had to own it.
Cons: Basically nothing. I don't require a lot of trunk room, so if a small trunk is a problem, then this might be an issue for some people. For me, it's perfect.
Overall review: I love the look and the handling of the vehicle.
The Best!!!! by Karen on 11/17/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best car, I have ever owned.
Cons: Back seat are a little small.
Overall review: I love this car