2010 BMW X5

X5 - Diesel Machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/20/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The comfort of the interior. Can fit four adults extremely well. Gas Mileage in city and highway. Handles extremely well and very responsive to the road.
Cons: None......Diesel engine is AWESOME
Overall review: I'm an Audi guy who just purchase my 1st BMW.........and love it.
Excellent Excellent Excellent by Samir on 05/08/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW X5 xDrive48i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine sounds incredible. Beautiful inside and outside. Love the new navi. Love the heads-up-display. Love the M-sports package. Handling is excellent. Ride is very comfortable. Feels very safe and solid.
Cons: BMW needs to come out with a vehicle that can hold more people. 3rd row seating is really not an option in this car.
Overall review: This is an excellent car overall. We've had no issues with it and absolutely love it. I don't mind dropping the $1,131.00/month lease payment on this puppy. Totally worth it. I'm even looking to upgrade to the X5M - can't get enough.
Loving my diesel! by Yearnin' to be Green on 03/31/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first diesel and first SUV and so far I'm very pleased. None of the rattling that you would expect, a very nice ride, excelent handling - did not expect in a larger vehicle. I get a lift eveytime I get behind the wheel. My driving is a combination of local and highway and so far it looks like about 21 mpg. I expect mpg will increase with the next tank
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: Traded in my 328xi wagon and while I loved my wagon especially during the sometimes harsh New England winters, I'm looking forward to next winter in my x5 diesel.
BMW Diesel Performer by NC in CALIFORNIA on 03/13/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent fuel economy with diesel, V8-like acceleration and torque, excellent fit and finish, taut handling, engineering and design, no diesel odors or smoke
Cons: Egress has high step out without optional step rail, complex i-drive but better than past. Standard seats need deeper seat bottom for taller drivers.
Overall review: Best SUV, have owned Cayenne, MB GL450, and Landcruiser and this tops all in performance, safety, fuel economy, handling, and fit and finish. Technology is all usable, not too much like some Japanese makes. Diesel is a phenomal powertrain, gobs of power and torque at all speeds. This is why BMW is a great car company, it's what MB used to be 20 years ago. Fourth bimmer I've owned after trying MB again twice. Will stick to BMWs again.
The Perfect SUV by MMMM@PalmSprings, CA on 02/21/2010. Trim: 2010 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The turbo diesel gets great mileage, I am getting around 21-22 city, 26-27 highway. Handles exceptionally well, great torque, very luxurious, well thought out controls, newest version of I-drive is intuitive.
Cons: Lack of a suspension that alters vehicle height. Also, it is pricey.
Overall review: This vehicle is the best SUV I have owned. It has power, handling, luxury, economy, and room. The ride is great, high speeds are handled like a sports sedan. I have no negatives, other than high price, to mention.