1997 Hyundai Tiburon

1997 Hyundai Tiburon Prices
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Fuel Economy
Hyundai Tiburon drive me maybe by Zues East Orange NJ on 09/13/2012. Trim: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like every thing about the car its small so it can fit into little parking space and fast and it dont use that much gas. The parts for the car is cheap to get and I just put a body kit on it and it did not cost me more than 400$. this car can do what ever u want it to do love it need it.
Cons: Nothing Bad to say about this.
Overall review: If you want this car to say in tip top shape you have to treat the car with respect like if u had a BMW ok cause with a body kit she can look like a 350Z if has been done.
Amazing first car by Nikki from WI on 02/02/2009. Trim: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great first car. Great car for the cost. Head turning. You don't see many of them around, so people are always asking and are surprised to hear its a hyundai and even more surprised when you take them for a ride. Gas mileage is great with the manual trans. I could get up to 37mpg but averaged around 34. Handled great, even in snowy WI winters. As long as you maintain it, it will last a long time.
Cons: Parts can be pricey. Friends dislike riding in the tiny backseat but that just means you can make them drive. Could use a little more performance but that would only result in more speeding tickets to add to the 2 I already got with it.
Overall review: I loved this car and had planned to keep it forever until I got T-boned and it was totaled. I am searching for another one to replace it.
Mainly a good car by College Student on 04/02/2002. Trim: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice sporty look. Handles well and is comfortable for those who sit in the front.
Cons: Bought the car used. Clutch had to be replaced twice.
Overall review: Good car. Clutch can be a problem. (Beware) But if you get lucky to get a car with no clutch problems then you have got yourself a great deal.
Good Car by Benjamin on 03/05/2002. Trim: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Not many problems mechanically had the car 3 years
Cons: cost of this years brakes repair is high and problematic
Overall review: good sturdy car
My little Hyundai by Steph on 06/24/2012. Trim: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This car gets great gas mileage, it's very stylish to look at, and it's a pleasure to drive. I've owned my Tiburon for almost three years now and it still performs every bit as well as it did the day I bought it.
Cons: Transmission, transmission, transmission. Granted, I have the automatic. (I hear those with the manual transmission suffer from clutch problems.) I've already replaced the transmission once, and even still, sometimes the tranny hesitates or jerks into gear a little roughly. This car does not do well with quick acceleration, which given its four cylinder engine is understandable, but I don't want to blow out another transmission by pulling out onto a busy street and needing the car to have some get-up-and-go.
Overall review: Overall, this is a very nice car. I'd like to keep driving mine for a very long time to come. Take care of it, and it'll take care of you.