2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Poor quality by Mr. QC on 09/06/2010. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LED lights, sound system is great, good looking SUV.
Cons: Brakes bad off the lot, radio stops working every now and then, no power lift gate, MPH does not display on center dashboard digitally, when in Nav. sat or radio will not display when turning channel.
Overall review: I have owned BMW's, Mercedes, Lexus, and Porsche this car is the worst quality vehicle I have ever owned!
Great Car, one for all to enjoy by So Cal on 12/02/2010. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The performance is spectacular, very quick for an SUV. The trim is refined, and all the instrumentation for me is easy to use and find. The fit and finsih are very good, seats are comfortable though the base HSE does not include heated seats, I live in CA so I really do not care about this. I have taken it loosly off road and it handled like a dream. I have not have any problems with this vehicle at all.
Cons: I have read all the other reviews and to a point I can agress to disagree. I think people tend to only write reviews for troubles not pleasures. I did not feel the need to have a power lift gate, though other cars I have owned had them, a feature to me that seems silly. My car has been free of troubles and I have had no radio issues at all. the MPG is not great but oh well. I think the cost of this ride is fair for what you get, though I would have liked to see a larger gas tank.
Overall review: I think it is a great car for the money. I have shopped around and test drive all the others. I preferred the styling and features of the rover. I would say it is a great buy.
I love mine! by Broskay on 09/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is a work of beauty. It raises eyebrows and stands out. Sound system is great, actually better than the Bose in my other luxury vehicles. Ride is very comfortable. I felt no body ache after driving over 600 miles in one day. Quality is great.
Cons: Dislike the refridgerator/cooler (just a waste of good console space). Needs power liftgate. Headliner should be made of leather for easy cleaning.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle. Would buy it again.
Great Vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/08/2010. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful interior. Amazing radio, tvs and love the iphone/itouch compatibility.
Cons: No power lift gate and hard to close. Must slam shut.
Overall review: Would DEFINETLY recommend!!
lr sport am radio terrible by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: beautiful in all ways except am radio reception
Cons: I spent first year complaining about am radio bad reception, car was in shop 6 times. LR never acknowledged there was a problem until I kept complaining, even to their home office. They finally sent someone who said, yes, antenna location is causing variable (generally poor) am reception, we'll send info to england. I never heard back. I listen to am talk radio alot so this is a continuing annoyance. This should never happen in a $70,000 car.
Overall review: Great in all ways except one