2010 Mitsubishi Outlander

love my mit out by happy 1st time mit owner on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car it is a fav of mine I have had many cars caddys, land rover, gmc envoy ect this has been the best priced I have every add on heated seats, leather, camera, nav, ect it has amazing pick up and is the best car I ever drove in the snow... very roomy I am tall and have long legs and there is no problem. Gas milage is good about 325 miles to a full tank.
Cons: The third row seats are a waist unless you are a very very tiny person I however do not need the third row and it easily folds down.
Overall review: I think this is a great pick for a smaller suv for price ride and overall apperance.
Great SUV with performance by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent quality and power! Style that is really aggressive and unique. I have had the Outlander for about 2 months and the gas mileage has averaged about 25-26mpg which is pretty good for real world driving with a V6 that moves. I love the fuse entertainment system.
Cons: Nothing at so far.
Overall review: Great vehicle that really fills the SUV 4 wheel drive needs I have while handling like a sports car.
good sturdy suv by nick on 06/19/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: style,navigation system, the comfortable ride
Cons: no lumbar support, third row seat is a little flimsy not for adults
Overall review: good bang for the money
Fun grocery getter, dog hauler, snow-able little rig by Paul from Boise on 03/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Easy and fun to drive. Lockable 4WD is my favorite feature (Idaho winters!). Plenty of cargo room for a "car." Nice fuel economy. Very good stereo system. Interactive phone features (I don't use). Heated leather seats. Nice get-up-and go when you want it. I like the look/layout of the control panels. Fun shift flaps on the steering wheel. Rear tailgate is great, especially for loading my dog. Rear seats fold up for great cargo room. Excellent vision to the side rear.
Cons: Gas tank is too small. Driver arm rest is too low and driver window sill is too high. I'm only 5/9", but when I'm far enough away from the gas/brake pedals, I'm too far from the steering wheel--needs to telescope. Seats are perhaps a little narrow. When viewed from behind, the rear styling is whimpy. Center console storage is too small and situated rearward to be good for storage or armrest. VERY noisy ride on rough roads. Needs driver seat position memory.
Overall review: Styling is overall very good (save from rear view). All other CUVs seem to look identical, but not this one. 230 hp V6 surprised me on the pleasant side. The interior leather is simple and classy--we'll see how it ages. MPG is better than expected. I've been a pickup man my whole life, and this CUV is a big change for me, but I still feel that I sit up much higher than your average car, so not all that bad. Hauls my pooch well, but don't go to the lumber store with it. Great for groceries and will also take us camping. It's a nice compliment to our FJ Cruiser (but don't try to compare them on the "guy" scale).
Great CUV by Joe from Akron on 02/12/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Easy to drive, nice ride. Manuevers well in snow and normal road conditions. Paddles shifters are an added fun bonus. Sun and Sound package with the sunroof and Rockford Fosgate system are a must have, free sirus is a nice bonus. Hands free phone link system is easy to use and makes talking on the phone and driving safer, links to your blue toothe phone. I also got the optional auto starter, a bit pricey but in the cold Ohio winter a must have.
Cons: Needs larger gas tank. Drivers arm rest is too low. Drivers Window ledge too high. Speedometer not easy to read left side.
Overall review: A lot of vehicle for the money! Good value, nice ride, good in snow and great sound system.