2010 Nissan Maxima

Love My Maxima by Jeff on 02/04/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent performance and comfort.
Overall review: Features and amenities like a much more expensive vehicle
Great choice for luxury by Dave on 08/11/2013. Trim: 2010 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: All around great car. Perfect alternative for the Infiniti counter part. The CVT, although some people disagree, is smooth and easy to get used to. I completely love the ammenities this car offers as compared to other brands in the price range. The premium package offers options not avaliable on other brands.
Cons: Driver seat starts rocking after some time.
Overall review: Great choice.
2010 nissan maxima sv premium tech blk on blk wood trim my best car ever by Rob. Texas on 05/30/2013. Trim: 2010 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased a 2010 sv premium tech blk on blk has everything except sport suspension. Three years old 45000 miles and extremely reliable comfortable powerful and all the luxury I want and more. My only grip is it requires premium according to the manual and if you drive like everyone else on the road this car will eat some gas. Other than that I purchased with very worn out tires and new ones are on avg approx 700 bucks. Love the double sunroofs. The iPod integration and the xm radio with traffic and weather is a pleasure. I paid 21.5k out the door and don't regret it at all. I previously owned a 2005 acura tl. My maxima is better on gas and drives way better
Cons: Gas mileage city driving and I have to get new tires because I purchased with worn tires. Not as good in corners at high speeds like my 2005 acura tl
Overall review: The best car I have ever owned all the bells and whistles and luxury at a low price and although it requires premium gas but It still isn't as bad on gas like a lot of its competitors. Good looks and reliable too. With a lot of tech. You get a lot of bang for your buck. Forget about name tags. I love this car. No need to do anything except put gas in and go. It comes with everything
GPS needs help by wontuseGPS on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned 2 years.
Pros: love my 3rd maxima 1998 2002 now 2010 with my tomtom GPS lol
Cons: GPS well not the best. cant even fins a US post office. put my tomtom in front its screen for a GPS . when it find multiple locations they are not even close might be in different city yes i have the update
Overall review: nice car
VAR-R-R-OOM! FAST MOVIN' IN CALIFORNIA DESERT! by DESERT FOX on 02/02/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: STYLING, POWER, SPEED, HANDLING. PEOPLE ARE SURPISED IT'S A NISSAN AFTER THEIR GOOD COMPLIMENTS ABOUT IT. THE TECHNICAL LIST IS IMPRESSIVE. GOOD COMFORT BOTH FRONT AND REAR SEATING. CLASSY INTERIOR. APPEARS TO BE MORE PRICEY THAN IT IS. LOT'S OF PRAISE FROM FRIENDS AND STRANGERS.
Cons: GAS MILAGE. MAY IMPROVE AS ENGINE GATHERS MORE MILES. IT IS SLOWLY RATCHETING UP. BOUGHT NEW MID-2011. MILAGE NOT IMPRESSIVE AS OF THIS REPORT. OEM TIRES ARE ALL SEASON AND NOISY. WILL PUT MICHELIN SUMMER HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES IT ON SOON. THIS CAR CAN SMOKE ANY TIRE!
Overall review: NO REGRETS. IT'S SILVER AND NOT A FAVORITE PAINT OF OURS, BUT, NOT A DEAL BREAKER. LOOKS LIKE A COUPE WITH GREAT FEATURES OF A SEDAN. TRY IT WHEN TEST DRIVING FOR A NEW CAR. FRIENDS HAVE 2011 & 2012. THEY LOVE THEM! OUR LOCAL NISSAN DEALER IS TOPS. HOPE THERE ARE MANY MORE LIKE THEM OUT THERE!