2010 Nissan Titan

Still a step above the rest by Clintdaddy on 07/12/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab 4X4 SWB, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This truck is awesome and iy is quality. I test drove 4 other trucks the f150, sierra, silverado, and ram all same price, they could not compete, next best was ram. i don't have the tow package but i tow and this truck without the tow package is rated higher than the other trucks I tested with the tow package all four door 4x4 trucks. I have the 2.94 gears and average 17.4 mpgand do mostly in town driving and my average speed is 24.9 mph it states that just below the mpg display computer on the dash. love it! loaded it down with firewood as much as could get in the back dropped it 2 inches not bad for all green wood i just cutt and split. the best truck made in the US is the nissan titan.
Cons: Should have bought one earlier before replacing the transmission in my avalanche with 67,000 miles on it and replacing the evap system and the wheel barrings and the... the loist goes on and on ive had this truck for 2 years it has 85k on it I tow with it reagularly and no problems what so ever
Overall review: Best truck to get the job done
Good solid truck. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2013. Trim: 2010 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab 4X4 SWB, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It does what it is supposed to do. I have had no mechanical problems with it. It looks nice and has a nice sound without adding dual exhausts. It has a comfortable ride, I have used it to haul some loads that were heavier than recommended and have had no problems. I live in WV and find it has sufficient power for the mountains and the 4 wheel drive works excellent in the snow. I am pleased with this truck.
Cons: The one thing I dislike about my Titan is the fuel economy. It's advertised at 17 and 12 respectively and I have to baby it to get 17 even on a trip. I feel like Nissan could have addressed that some where along the way as most of the other full size trucks do better than the Titan in fuel economy.
Overall review: Overall this is a very good truck. the only thing I think would make it better is improved fuel economy.
Gone Hunting by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/03/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4X4 SWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Goes where I want when I want it to. Because of steps and hand grips it is easier to get in and out of than most cars. Looks good to. Power when I need it.
Cons: Fuel milage. Also could be easier to work on yourself. Not enough after market options from the factory.
Overall review: Worth what I paid for it. Enjoy just driving it.
just great by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2012. Trim: 2010 Nissan Titan SE King Cab 4X4 SWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: power, and good gas mileage
Cons: back up lights are not bright enough
Overall review: rides like expensive car, and power like a sports car
titan by M & M on 06/28/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab 4X4 SWB, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good power- lots of torque, roomy interior,great value- at least 3 grand cheaper than everybody else, tailgate assist a nice touch, auto up/down power front windows,so far no quility issues, exhaust sound(loud)
Cons: No power bench seat option with 4-wheel drive only with 2-wheel drive??---kind-of-lame!!!!!! Starting to look a bit dated, needs a 6-speed tranny- would hopefully improve gas mileage, low speed steering needs more assist-heavy steering is noticable when offroading or in tight parking situations, exhaust sound (loud)
Overall review: Great value-but time for updating (has been around basically unchanged since 2004).