2010 Volvo V50

2010 Volvo V50 Prices
2010 Volvo V50 Fuel Economy
My second V-50 with 2,0l petrol 145 HP engine; "Momentum" equipment by R.Toms on 01/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo V50 2.4i, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is my second V-50 with 2,0l 145 HP engine, manual gearbox. Good small family car. Fair fuel consumtion.
Cons: Front seats a little bit narrow, strong side wind impact at high speeds. Very hot and rather cold inside the cabin during very high and low outside temperatures.
Overall review: Nice car for such price.
Enthusiast
Great vehicle for the price and "status" by Daniel Fowler on 10/17/2013. Trim: 2010 Volvo V50 T5 AWD R-Design.
Pros: Its Clean, styling, Gas Mileage, and PRICE!
Cons: Nothing not to like
Overall review: Great car, I have been a JEEP and Minivan Lover, but as I grow up I need a car that will speak to the class I am in. Volvo has been clean and say a lot. BMW and Mercedes has developed a bad name in my community and I do not want to be classified.
Classy Wagon by JC from San Diego on 10/07/2013. Trim: 2010 Volvo V50 T5 AWD R-Design, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very pippy wagon, handles very tight, feels solid and interior is nice and quiet. Safety features are excellent.
Cons: Room inside feels compact, seats 5 but comfortable 4.
Overall review: Wagon is stylish, fun to drive and has plenty of power.
The ultimate crossover by grampafred on 10/05/2011. Trim: 2010 Volvo V50 2.4i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I'ts stylish appearance ,and i'ts fun to drive , and easier to drive than our 2000 s70 ,we traded in on it after 10 years & 99,000 miles,and a turbo charger,and this has no turbo so we can use regular gas, not premium required with turbo.
Cons: Wish we got the interior package that gave us lock ,etc. controls on passenger side, but it makes up for that with a rolling lock feature that locks all doors , when you program it in on main dash panel.
Overall review: "The ultimate crossover" best for small family.