2010 Volkswagen CC

Love it... by AW on 11/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smooth DSG Transmission strong turbo engine ,drives like a 300-horsepower car, excellent aerodynamics great mpg too, ( 32.8 mpg highway for a 2 hours trip @ 70mph) 3 years free maintenance program is a plus comfortably fits 4 adults R-Line package looks much more sportier
Cons: None ......so far
Overall review: lots of standards that you can only find in a $ 45000+ luxury vehicle, great quality materials, excellent value for the money, my brother got one after test drive mine, will recommend to everyone, get R-Line package if you can find one
My best car yet by Grandpa in Pasadena on 01/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Overall high quality, exterior & interior. Performance/handling. Gas mileage At 29,349 odometer reading, not a single problem
Cons: None, thu s far
Overall review: Great value for the price
Great Car, Good Value... by Happy Driver from Florida on 09/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car looks beautiful, very functional, the interior styling is elegant, etc. There aren't very many VMotion V6's but it is a very nice trim to have. The car has great pickup and the 4 Motion works incredibly well in foul weather. The premium sound also sounds great. I've received a lot of great comments from passengers. I would highly recommend this vehicle. This trim does not have a turbo charger so I was told I could get away with non premium fuel every once in a while. I have not noticed a difference when I have put 87 or 89 octane fuel. The overall fuel economy is around 22-24 MPG which is not bad for a V6. My favorite feature for the Florida summer - AC front seats...
Cons: AM radio reception is terrible. I've had a 1979 datsun with the original radio with better reception :). AC is a little weak.
Overall review: The CC is a great value for the money. I have driven about 8K miles and I am very happy with the car.
Great Car! by earnhardtfan77 on 05/20/2011. Trim: 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good acceleration great handling and a very comfortable car....i got mine tuned and it makes it that much better...awesome car
Cons: air conditioner takes a little while to get going....DSG transmission is a little rough also
Overall review: great overall car and would def reccomend
Audi drivers are trying to keep up with me by Neugoof on 10/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling, engine response, comfortable, sound system. The whole 9 yards.
Cons: none!
Overall review: Great driving car. When my friend with the 2 seater AMG said "NICE"! I knew it was a good buy. I've driven all over Colorado and it has been a pleasure to drive, great mileage and comfortable to boot. The back seat is no issue for me and those who have traveled back there have had no complaints.