2010 MINI Clubman

This is the car for you ! by Cris on 11/14/2013. Trim: 2010 MINI Clubman Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought my MINI 2010 Base in 2010 as new, now I have 31,000 miles and still runs like a CHAMP ! I bought because it looks "cool" mainly with the back "barn doors" !!! Also I bought it for fuel economy and great compromise between overall size and interior / trunk space. It has also a spare tire ... And not to forget, the guys / galls at Ramsey Rt. 17 dealership are very nice.
Cons: Nothing comes to my mind, after owning the car over 3 years and driving 31,000 miles,
Overall review: In case you commute alone, love driving, have to park it from time to time in Manhattan, pick up from the airport one, max. two, family member or friend, THIS IS THE CAR FOR YOU !
Mini Clubman S by Mini Me on 07/27/2012. Trim: 2010 MINI Clubman S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love my Mini Clubman S! WAY too much fun to drive on all levels.
Cons: Not a thing
Overall review: I recently purchased a used 2010 Clubman S, and have been super happy with it. It is sooooo much fun to drive. It has plenty enough room in the back for the kids, for quick trips here and there, and makes the to and from work trek way more exciting. I would highly recommend ditching the boring conservative sedan (like I did) and go get yourself a Mini. Happy Motoring!
MINI lover by lajovemo on 05/01/2012. Trim: 2010 MINI Clubman S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun to drive!! & you will always turn heads in this car!!
Cons: You need to use premium gas, but I'm still paying much less overall than when I had my Jeep.
Overall review: I love my MINI, the first car I've owned that I'm not already looking for a new one after 2 years!
think twice by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2010 MINI Clubman Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fun to drive
Cons: interior fit and finish build quality is lacking
Overall review: We've had it since it was new. Now has 26k and its been in the shop a few times for rattles and it still rattles inside. Transmission seems to have lost its quick shifting smoothness it had when new. Sounds horrible when it starts up cold. Local dealer has been great, but I'm starting to get the "that's normal" response with problems now. It will be gone before the warranty runs out thats for sure.
No other car like it! by Bigbearcat on 01/10/2011. Trim: 2010 MINI Clubman S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have had my Mini for just a few weeks and I "Love it". I sell cars for a living and nothing compares to driving a Mini. Get the Clubman S, the extra room and the extra horse power are worth it. Drives like a go cart and I catch myself driving way over the speed limit very often. I'm getting 35mpg overall with a automatic.
Cons: Think twice about the sports suspension. It's a "very" firm ride, if you don't like feeling every bump in the road keep with the regular suspension, but the sports suspension does what it's suppose to do, drive like a go cart.
Overall review: I have always wanted a Mini so now at 57 years old I can cross this off my bucket list.