2010 Land Rover Range Rover

The Land Rover Ultimate Truck <3 by Jadino from Lebanon on 07/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is WONDERFUL, Every thing is nicely presented <3 love it
Cons: It needs to have a little bit more Accessories and more bottons on the steering wheel and a little bit of interior design from the inside. I love it <3
Overall review: I recommend this vehicle to all the people its wonderfully made and presented, Good car
GREAT truck, weak electronics..... by roverguy67 from maryland on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fit and Finish are wonderful! The ride is great... over all I love this truck!!
Cons: It has had some electronic problems that have put it in the shop..... power door locks didn't work, windows wouldn't roll down, back up camera went out, air bag warning light intermittenly goes on/off...... I didn't have these problems with my previous land rovers.
Overall review: This is my fifth land rover and I love it... It has had some maintenence issues ... but nothing that left me or the vehicle stranded. I love the power of the engine, and the truck just feels very tough... I love driving it . I would reccomend this truck to others
Pure lux SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/30/2011. Trim: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Confortable. Loves snow and so simple to use.
Cons: Not much really. Maybe could do with electric tailgate.
Overall review: Great car. Just the best in world.