2010 Audi Q7

Awesome way to get 7 people around in style by HJ on 09/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great power for a car this size off the line. Getting 30mpg if I'm real light footed on the highway. Fit 8 adults in the car the other day for a short drive and still got some bags in the back. The look of the car is great with all the interior and exterior lighting options.
Cons: You really feel the size of this vehicle in mid speed turns. It may be the drag on the 20" or the quattro trying to figure out why you're going around a highway on ramp at these speeds, but I do feel the car slow a lot by itself during these turns. Only other gripe is that this is a BIG car. But you should've known that before buying it.
Overall review: I would definitely recommend this car over the x5 diesel if you're looking for more room and comfort. I only wish they made a RS version with the twin turbo v10 or brought the diesel v12 to the states.
The SUV that has everything. by jay (now in) Europe on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I'm now in Europe w/ this car......interior great, exterior w/LED's gets a lot of looks, space inside is huge, technology- adaptive headlights,suspension,braking, even windshield wipers....this car has more than I imagined. Yes it's true it's not great "off-the-line" acceleration....but I can easily glide in this car 140mph+ (it's legal here) effortlessly, smoothly, and safely...always feels in control. As a former porsche 911 owner, I can't belive how well this "SUV" drives at high speeds. The TDI is fun feeling, and gets unbelievable gas milage...I think it's around 27mpg..for a car this big is pretty crazy. And of course the Q7 is virtually the safest car on the road you can buy.
Cons: Nothing really...car really surpassed my expectations.....
Overall review: Great couldn't be happier with it.
fantastic car by senecca from texas on 01/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Pros: gas mileage, it is surely silent for a diesel, good acceleration, looks great, and it is fun to drive.
Cons: nothing really.
Overall review: the car was supposed to be for my wife but somehow it ended up with me and i am very happy about it. great car, love driving it.
An SUV Sportscar-- not a mommymobile by Seattle Driver on 01/23/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Premium quattro, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is good-looking inside and out. It drives solidly and has handled snow and mountains easily. It is roomy for our family of five, including 2 teenagish kids and a dog crate. I am really happy about the gas mileage I have been getting- about 500 miles to the tank when the fuel light goes on, which is considerably better than my last car, a 2002 Acura MDX. The technology in the car is extensive and takes some getting used to for someone who didn't have much before, but I do like it now that I've been driving it for a month and can maneuver the buttons while driving. I also LOVE the panoramic roof. The engine is very quiet, as is the interior while driving.
Cons: The diesel is slow and truck-like off the line, but on the highway it speeds up quickly to pass. My biggest complaint is impractical interior design. There is only a tiny compartment in the console for putting some small items and two cup holders. THAT'S IT! The glasses holder above cannot even fit my reading glasses. The glove compartment is TINY, with only enough room for the manual. As a mom who drives kids around I need to put my stuff somewhere accessible. This car was designed for a person who only drives to work and back without having to spend much time in the car. Having controls next to the gear shift is a waste of space. The DVD only plays on the nav screen when in park!
Overall review: I am enjoying driving this car overall. I am adjusting to being able to have much less stuff in my car. The fuel economy is great and I drive both city and highway. I live on a mountain and drive up and down a few times a day, which takes its toll on the gas and the engine. So far, no problem. I do miss the practical design of my MDX which was much more of a family friendly car. This car is much more like the Porsche Cayenne my husband had in its design, the way it drives and the appointments inside. It is more a sportscar than a typical SUV. It is also really wide-- I am still getting used to parking it as it takes a few times to swing it and get it straight.