2010 Hyundai Accent

Very Satisfied by Beppa4 from Richmond, KY on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have had this little car for 6 months now, and LOVE it! It's easy on gas (which, at 3.75 per gallon as of today, is important), roomy enough for a smaller car, and has everything I need without the extras that I don't. I don't have to worry about what's going to mess up on this car, and even if something does, I have a great warranty. I can haul around small children, carry stuff in the trunk, etc. I would highly recommend this car for anyone who needs a good ride that's affordable.
Cons: Not a thing.
Overall review: Great car, great product, great gas mileage, great warranty. I love my car:)
A really great small car. by Lance Maine on 09/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Accent GS 3-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very simple and great size. Easy to up the gas milage to 33 in town and 44 highway.
Cons: rear seats don't go down easily
Overall review: great little booggie buggy for running over people and banging into trees.
Second Hyundai Accent by Riceburner from Kansas City, MO on 08/17/2013. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Accent GS 3-Door, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I bought a 2001 Hyundai Accent and now on my second one. I purchased a 2010 and I'm the second owner of this one. Love this car! Get's better gas mileage than the 2001 and getting 35 city/42 highway. My 5 speed shifts nicely. Plenty of room for two adults and two children or pets. My 2001 Accent got around good in snow (less than 12") and did well in the rain.
Cons: No fog lights featured with my model. No tinted windows. Back seat don't fold flat.
Overall review: I would buy this car again and tell all my friends about it. Cheap car and nice mileage.
Little Black Beauty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2013. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: For me it is good on gas. My excelleration into traffic is excellent. I love the interior and the heating system is great for I am cold natured and it warms up quickly. I am also disabled and have to use a walker. My walker fits perfectly in the trunk. I also like the fact it has side air bags. I have had no problems with the engine. I bought it used and it came with a five year warranty. I have owned this car going into 2 years now. So far I do not have any complaints about it. I got everything I needed and wanted. I own the Hyundai GLS/black All in all a great little car for me. If I have to ever buy a car again I would buy another hyundai
Cons: So far there is nothing I dislike about the car.
Overall review: I give my Hyundai Accent GLS/black a 10 rating
Great City Car by Chicago on 10/20/2012. Trim: 2010 Hyundai Accent GLS 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: MPG is great. Just got back from a road trip and got 34 MPG> A 700 mile round trip cost only$65.00 @ $3.75 a gallon.
Cons: As expected the back seat is cramped for a big guy.
Overall review: I would buy one again,