2010 Lexus LS 460

Best vehicle out there. by TCB from Santa Barbara, Calif. on 04/21/2011. Trim: 2010 Lexus LS 460 L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: best car I have ever owned. Drives smooth, free from outside noise , handles great, also good on gas . Would buy another.
Overall review: Buy one, you'll make it your last.
The best by Rosco from Litchfield Park, AZ on 04/07/2010. Trim: 2010 Lexus LS 460 L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is with out a doubt the best automobile I have ever purchased, this is the first car in over 58 years of owning cars that has not had a vibration at any speed between 0 and 100 mph. I did not trade my 04 LS 430 after 3 weeks of driving the 2010, I drove the 04 to the car wash before I sold it, I told my wife that it felt like driving a model A after driving the 2010, I purchased this car in PA as the dealers in AZ had none in inventory and was told that a build time of 8 to 12 weeks would be required if I wanted to order with the options that I requested.
Overall review: I did not purchase the rear seat option as I did have this in my 04 LS 430, in 6 years the rear seat was used maybe a total of 10 times, I have much more space in the trunk and rear seat with this car.
Hmmmm good! by BWfastNM on 06/30/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My first LS and am overwhelmed by the quality of 95% of this car. Handling is concise, ride is quiet and smooth, comfort of seats is without peer. Interior finish is above par. Rear seating is the best I've experienced. Love, love, love the acceleration and responsiveness of my baby. The Peridot Mica with the self healing clearcoat is a must have, however there should be a clear mask on the front facing body parts. Most of the interior creature comforts are outstanding with the exception of the nav and the base sound system. See below for details.
Cons: Interior comfort is top-notch, however the navigation system is below even Ford' standards. My truck has far better features than Lexus. One would expect Lexus to fix this as far back as the '07 model year, so I am very disappointed in it and also no hard drive for music. Also, when you load your CDs, the system doesn't recognize your CD's album name or track info. Again, very remedial system for a car in the 70 grand range.
Overall review: Gotta be the best overall vehicle I've owned in the 50 years driving. Lexus just needs to install a great navi system and it'll be the best it can be.
Wow! What a ride. by BWfastNM on 06/02/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus LS 460 Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Exceptional driving comfort. Excellent performance. Nice standard sound system. One of the finest rides and responsiveness to the wheel. Passengers comment that they are rested even after long stints in the seat. Excellent rear leg room and comfort. Outstanding fit and finish. For a vehicle that has as much HP as this one, I get 29 mph on the road at 75-85 on the interstates.
Cons: Lexus really blew it when they didn't resolve one of the poorest navigation systems released into such a fantastic vehicle. I would trade this navi for Ford's in a heartbeat. I mostly use my cell phone for finding locations and fuel prices that Ford's will do easily.
Overall review: Until another vehicle comes along with all the benefits and luxury this one does, I will buy this car every 3-4 years until I die.
super car by john on 01/28/2014. Trim: 2010 Lexus LS 460 L AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: everything
Overall review: great