2010 Honda Element

2010 Honda Element Prices
2010 Honda Element Fuel Economy
HONDA . built for smart people by ken on 10/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Element EX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: we love it.... we call it the (toaster) .. with the vtec engine its still a rocket out of the whole.. i dont care what anybody says....i love it .
Cons: sun roof in the back...move it up front
Overall review: it does have some engine noise from it working .. but after owning american cars and the cost of simple fixing it and not being cheep... the honda will out last it 10 times over.
The Outdoor Life is the Life for Me by Ranger Rick from Bend, OR on 06/29/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Element EX 2WD 5-Spd AT w/Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Utility is the Element's middle name. I can stuff my bike, surfboard, and dog inside for a full day of activities. Plus, I never have to worry about messing up the ruff & tuff interior. Plastic panels get the usual scuff marks, but everything else holds up after multiple camping, fishing, and snowboard trips to the mountains.
Cons: Never the first up the hill, but it gets there - eventually.
Overall review: The Element totally works with my outdoor lifestyle. The interior is very accommodating for whatever sports equipment I need for the day and Rusty (my trusty companion) always has dibs on riding shotgun. After 30k miles and regularly scheduled maintenance, the Element is a true work mule.
Great Little Honda by Retired in Bonney Lake on 06/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Element LX 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We bought this vehicle three weeks ago and it is great. Very comfortable, our grandkiids fit in the rear seats with booaster seats, no problem, my 81 year old mom has no trouble getting in and out of either the front or rear seats. It gets good mileage for a combination of city/highway driving, so far about 21 mpg. I like the way the seats can be easily reconfigured. I is a Honda and as expected has a quality build and I anticipate a solid vehicle. We also have a 2009 Honda Pilot, very different vehicles, but this little Element is just a great fit for most of our driving. Very happy with it.
Cons: I wish I had bought the Blue Tooth option. In today's world Blue Tooth should really be a standard feature.
Overall review: Great car and it gets lots of looks and attention. Many people want to look at it and inside to see how it is layed out. We have had several neighbors and even strangers ar stores ask about it. We also got the Omni Blue Pearl color which is unusual and attracks attention. We have owned a number of Hondas and have been happy with all of them and expect this vehicle will meet all our expectations.
Great little SUV by Tom from Knoxville TN on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Element LX 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very easy entry/exit. Controls intuitive and well designed. Responsive ride. Comfortable. Great interior space (up to about 73 sq. ft.). Just fun to drive.
Cons: Let's face it - it ain't the best looking design. That said it looks better everytime you need all that space and it's easy to access thanks to the 'clamshell' door arrangement. The fuel mileage is on the low end for such a small suv - I get around 26mpg on the highway and I feel around 30mpg would be more in line with the vehicle.
Overall review: I've had my Element for just over two months and I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a small suv. No problems at all with it. I would recommend you go for the EX trim level over the LX. Nothing wrong with the LX but the EX does have more 'creature comforts' as standard equipment (ie: an outside temp indicator and compass indicator).