2010 Volvo C30

The best!! by flygirl on 12/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo C30 T5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I reviewed this car when it was fairly new. I still own it with around 60,000 miles on it now. It has been a WONDERFUL car!! No issues, still has great performance, still turns heads!! I purchaced it new in Feb of 2010 and it is now Dec of 2012. I couldn't ask for a better car. There is little to no wear and tear on the interior. This is the best car I have ever owned and I plan on keeping it for a long time. My MPG averages (6-speed manual T5), Highway 33 mpg, Small town 28 mpg, City 22mpg Maint. cost to date: 0 (excluding tires) Major repairs: 0 Minor repairs: 0 Paint issues: 0 (and I live in northern Indiana with lots of salt used on the roads during winter!) Interior: Holding up great
Cons: Not a one even after 60.000 miles
Overall review: This it truely a great car!
They best care I've ever owned by JD on 11/10/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo C30 T5, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Still Great!! Bought it new in 2010, and wouldn't even think of trading it in. Peppy, fun, sporty, reliable, safe!!
Cons: Not a single con
Overall review: Wonderful!!
mad-mama by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/21/2011. Trim: 2010 Volvo C30 T5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Too much to name - best car I ever had. 32 mpg (w/turbo!)
Cons: Not a thing
Overall review: Great! Fun! Love it! No problems! drives smooth
Seriously, consider this car above the rest! by flygirl on 02/17/2010. Trim: 2010 Volvo C30 T5, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Safe, reliable, well built, fun, sporty, unique, great options, great price, can be custom built with almost anything you could want. Did I mention fun to drive? :)
Cons: None
Overall review: First and foremost it's a Volvo and it’s safe. It has good fuel economy (averaging 28 between small town driving and on the highway). It's comfortable to drive, and it has a lot of options for both safety and comfort. The price is reasonable, it's fun to drive and it catches everyone’s attention just because there aren't many of them in the area I live it. I have the 6 speed and love it! It is well built, and has a good solid feel (not the cheap plastic feel that most cars come with these days). It does great on snow (better than the SUV I traded in). The performance it good: it’s not a muscle car, but it really has good get up and go. The seats wrap around you, and the heated seats really feel good in the cold. Everything about the car is solid, well built, and comfortable. The bluetooth works great, the HD sound system is really nice. The USB port works great for music. I was looking into either a Mini Clubman, or a VW bug, and happened across this car, and I am very glad I did.
Better than a Mini!!!! by JT from Downingtown, PA on 01/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Volvo C30 T5 R-Design, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Looks: I get many complements, Performance: It is a rocket, Fuel Economy: I get over 30 MPG on the highway, Fit and Finish: As good as it gets.
Overall review: Great mid-priced vehicle. I strongly recommend it.