2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Magic MX-5 by Brian from Wichita on 03/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is really fun to drive. I live in Kansas and the winters are fairly mild. Winter tires are a must if snow is over 4 inches. I have 2 years of daily driving on this vehicle and have had 0 mechanical problems .
Cons: If you are over 6 ft. tall headroom is sparse with the top up,
Overall review: A lot of thrills for the money!
Enthusiast
The only car I have ever loved. by RP Utah on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring PRHT.
Pros: I owned a lot of cars. This is the only one I have loved. It is easily the funest car I have ever driven. I'm getting in the low 30's for milage. This is my second Miata but the first with the hard top. An option that is well worth the money.
Cons: Ok perhaps not perfect but these things are only wishes. A little more range. I don't like stopping and by the way I also don't like putting in premium gas.
Overall review: This is the best car ever but perhaps I wouldn't think so if it was the only one I had.
Best sports car in it's class! by ezshift5 on 03/13/2013. Trim: 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is our 3rd Miata and we are in love with it! We had two other Miatas, a 2007 Grand Touring gray/tan and a 2008 that the previous owner customized. After a few weeks we decided to trade it in for the 2010. It cost us a few $1000 but we are happy with the 2010 Grand Touring. We have had it for almost a year, and living in Florida my wife drove it everyday. We are moving to Wisconsin and will keep it despite the weather. Will store it for the winter. The retractable top is a fantastic feature as well as the sound system and the entire interior. When I'm on leave from Afghanistan (contract worker) my wife let's me drive it and my Mazda 3 stays parked. Great second car!!!
Cons: What's there not to like?
Overall review: There are other sharp two seater sports cars however for the money you just can't beat the Miata MX5. We have friends who have Mercedes and Beamers that are very nice looking but are expensive to maintain. After looking at various reviews and Kelly Book, I believe that the Miata stands above all it's competitors hands down!
"It Aims To Please" by Rogieshan from Ontario on 05/15/2012. Trim: 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring PRHT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Legendary handling and control; firm acceleration; solid ride; quick and easy to use power retractable hard-top; exceptional good looks interior and exterior; dashboard layout easy on the eyes; improved cabin air quality system.
Cons: Thirsty on premium gas in everyday city driving. Factory paint prone to chipping. No IPod or Navigation system.
Overall review: Previously owned a '93 Miata, this latest generation model elevates the fun quotient to a another level. The added accessories and upgrades (Homelink; xenon headlights; auto-dimmed rear-view mirror; bose sound system; heated seats; PHRT) are all well thought out and integrated into the total driving experience. Technically flawless with no issues to report after nearly 24 months on the road. Wish I could drive it year round, but I'm protecting this baby from the Canadian cold.
I love my MX-5 by Bill Naples FL on 02/05/2012. Trim: 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring PRHT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellent power hardtop, weathertight and does not take up trunks space. Auto-paddle shifters6 speed is fun and gearing is perfect. Everything works and works very good on this car, it is a fun to drive and its operating costs or minimal. It draws a ton of attention everywhere I drive. I've owned 10 corvettesand one Lotus and the MX-5 beats them all in value hands down! The tires have 25,500 miles and still have great tread. When I replace these tires the cost is app $600, sure beats $1800 I paid for My C6 Corvette at 23K miles
Cons: It is all good!
Overall review: I hope Mazda doesn't change this car, they have it figured out. I strongly recomend it