2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

A Good Quality SUV by Jay K., PA on 06/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything seems to be fine,gas milage,power &styling. Can't wait to tow my boat with it!
Cons: nothing yet
Overall review: Itraded in my Avalanche for it and although it doesn't ride quite like the Avalanche it rides really well.
Join the Sideways "V" Club by CinJin from Cleveland, Ohio on 07/21/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the second FJ I've had turning in the first after 3 and a half years and 95K to the dealer. In all that time I only had to do basic maintenance. Even the brakes were original equipment when I turned it in. This truck is a BEAST when it comes to snow. I have never owned a vehicle that has better traction and stability (I've owned Ford, Chevy, and Jeep trucks and SUV's in the past). The traction control and alarm make it a dream even on the iciest roads.
Cons: The 2010 seems to be geared differently than the 2007. When hitting the gas to get up to speed or pass, the engine seems to rev so high (with less power) that I would almost rather it be manual shift. The infamous blind spot is easily handled by Toyota's addition of a rear view camera, and my addition of fish-eyes on the side mirrors.
Overall review: This truck is a dream come true for someone who drives high mileage in seasonal inclement weather. I have always owned the TRD editions, so other FJ owners seem to flock to me to discuss the truck. I have never met another owner who didn't absolutely LOVE this truck. People who pass in other FJ's seem to have adopted a sideways "V" or "peace" sign to make an "F" and greet each other. Join the club!
Best SUV ever (in my opinion at least). by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/04/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a truck that thinks it is a speed racer. Agile and accelerates well. Handles extremely well and fun to drive.
Cons: Blind spots on both sides are compensated by a rear view camera. High center of gravity, though, makes it a bit unstable. But I do not care a lot about speed, so I am fine with it. As an off road vehicle it is exellent.
Overall review: Love it to death. Best truck I've ever owned. Can not drive anything else. If you decide to buy one, get 4 weel drive, even in Texas, you will not regret this.
It will do anything you ask of it with balance and reliability by NaytiveAZ, Conifer, CO on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Reliability, manners off and on the road, style, quality, surefooted balance; quality of paint, interior cloth, etc.
Cons: Gas mileage, visibility, cost to own (maintenance, tires)
Overall review: Best vehicle ever. I bought it used in AZ. It went through heat, dirt, dust and some pretty rough rocky terrain. I moved to CO, and it went through weather, snow, mud and ice. It has almost 65k miles now, and the only repair it needed? A button to fold the rear seat down fell off. Keep it maintained with synthetic oils, don't skimp on the differentials or tranny, and get good tires. You'll be passing everyone else stuck in the ditches, or you can help tow them out. Best vehicle ever. It also says a lot when your mechanics own them. Looks good, too!
BE REAL!!!!!! by Tom in AZ on 10/08/2013. Trim: 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handles great after I changed tires to Nittos. Not bad on fuel. Roomy for mid size suv. No big probloms yet at 72000 miles. Many minor.
Cons: Small back-up monitor on rear view mirrior a in dash unit would have worked better. Cheap plasic clips for valance side covers( when they are bad you will know by parts flying off on freeway). Cheap seats and add on arm rest (no lumbar support and padding wears out on arm rest) . And yes you have to pay for arm rest each driver and passanger. Short windshield takes away sight when hill climbing. Painted bumpers,door handles and mirriors chip and scratch easy. Rear floor mats just slide around. My drivers side window scraper split already in 3 years. I get the clunk that the older models have when stopping hard on pavement 07-09 years mine is not part of recall.
Overall review: This might be my LAST Toyota ever ! For the price its built cheaply. It could be much better with a little work. And NO its not like the old FJs they were built to last not to get groseries and go to soccer practice.