2010 Infiniti M

I got rid of a Audi A6 for something reliable - the Infiniti M by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/12/2013. Trim: 2010 Infiniti 35x, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the look of the car, the acceleration is fantastic, and the electronics on this car leaves nothing to be desired.
Cons: Gas mileage......why no overdrive?
Overall review: Great car. Very dependable. I would recommend it to anyone.
The luxury sports sedan you need to consider by Bill - Atlanta on 10/20/2012. Trim: 2010 Infiniti 35, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Both performance and luxury.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: This is a driver's car. It's really solid on mountain roads, with great stability in handling, good acceleration, and great brakes. The interior is elegant and the seats are solidly comfortable. While some reviews suggest the car is noisy under hard acceleation, I like the sound of a true sports sedan. It was a great value when I purchased it new, and I'm really pleased with its current value -but I wouldn't trade it for anything else. The more expensive cars are just selling prestige, not performance or luxury.
Love my M by Bob on 04/23/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti 35, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded my 2007 M35 for the 2010 last month. I love the subtle changes on the 2010, dash lights no longer amber, extra chrome trimwork looks great on the inside & out, and the softened angle of the tail lights make the car look more refined. Love the navigation, back up camera and ability to download CD's to the car. Even the voice commands seem clearer along with my bluetooth. More powerful than the '07, very comfortable and roomy interior.
Cons: So far the only complaint I have is the car seems to idle quite high when first started. I'm sure it can be adjusted when I take it in for service
Overall review: I planned on getting the 2011 M, but the price pushed me in another direction and the exterior was lacking compared to the Maxima. I drove G35, E350 and A6, and the 2011 M35. Love the A6 and E 350 Coupe, but for the money the M came out in front. The 2011 M is almost identical to the Maxima, only this time the Maxima has turn indicators on the mirrors that the M does not. Strange. I ended up with about the same car I had in 2007, with a more refined look, more equipment and paying $100/month less on the lease. Service has been great so far. The '07 served me well and so think I got the best deal for the money. I'd reccommend this car to anyone.
Great ride by Scott on 04/14/2010. Trim: 2010 Infiniti 35x, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the look and feel of this car. I got the sport package so it is a little stiff but the ride is perfect for me. The seats are the best. So comfortable. The sound system rocks. It has a hard drive. Ipod ready and overall, I love this car.
Cons: I would say the cabin noise however with my stereo up high all the time, well you get where I am going.
Overall review: 10+. I get looks from people. I tinted the windows and love my car.
I bought this car to replace a piece of junk Audi A6. by Jimmy - Atlanta on 01/08/2014. Trim: 2010 Infiniti 35x, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the acceleration and the feel of a sports sedan. The technology package is so good that I got rid of XM/Sirius radio because I have about four days of my CDs loaded in the Music Box. The look of this car is impressive and I love the dependability. I had an Audi A6 that was a piece of junk, so I dumped it on the Infiniti dealer and bought the Pre-Certified M35x.
Cons: No overdrive on the automatic transmission so it doesn't get very good gas mileage. 15 MPG tops and it might get 20MPG with highway driving.
Overall review: Great car. Once you buy it, it only needs to go back to the dealership for normal service.