2010 Dodge Challenger

I LOVE MY CHALLENGER!!! by NIGHT RIDER from ATLANTA GA on 01/30/2010. Trim: 2010 Dodge Challenger SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The design is NICE!! I love this car and it rides so smooth!! I was undecided between a camaroe but i instantly change for the challenger..hard to find unlike chargers
Cons: They are hard to find!! Well Black one it took me a whole month and 8 different ones to find the one I wanted and its very hard to see your sides MAJOR BLIND SPOT!!! I wish the SE came with leather seats!! ALL electrical(2010) cant beep the horn if the car is off :(
Overall review: This is a great car this is my 2nd car and I love it i cant stay out of it I have accumulated over 6000 miles in less than 3months and it still rides sooo smooth!!
Awesome retro car by Dennis - Tennessee on 11/08/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Challenger SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 2010 Challenger V6 SE - One of the smoothest vehicles on the road. This car is guaranteed to turn heads. I get the thumbs up everytime I drive this vehicle. Dodge did an excellent job of giving you that retro feel without having to compromise with the bad quality they had several years ago. This car is good on gas and has a fair amount of power. Stock power is not good but, with a handheld tuner, I was able to pull much needed horsepower out of the engine. I installed dual exhaust with Flowmasters. This helped out the lacking horsepower. If you want a lot of power, opt for the V8. If you wants the looks, the SE delivers every bit of the proud ownership experience.
Cons: 2010 SE is severly lacking in horsepower if you leave completely stock. In the later years Dodge did ramp up the horsepower by 55. This was a much needed improvement that Dodge recognized. If you have a 2010 V6, I recommend the Diablo Tuner. It will increase the horsepower and you can tweak several perimeters in the on board computer to give it that almost V8 feel.
Overall review: I recommend that you opt for the V8 or go up to 2011 model in order to get much needed HP. This is a car you will love to drive.
the ride is comforting knowing i am safe by blue from rhode island on 06/03/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Challenger SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love to drive my car, nice handling .No problem in the snow as i live in the north. the gas is milage is doing great. i enjoy driving it every day.
Cons: blind spot
Overall review: wont give it up love it
Move Over Mustang and Camaro .. the Challenger is the toughest ride! by oneandonly on 05/31/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Challenger SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way my Challenger looks and handles. It just looks tough! I drive it everyday and I have never enjoyed driving a vehicle as much as I do my Challenger. It is the smoothest riding sports car I have ever been in. I bought the SE because I drive so far each day but I am not disappointed in the get up and go or the overall power.. it will scoot! I even get about 29 MPG on the highway.. I love my ride!!
Cons: The only problem I have found with this car is the blind spot but if you have a passenger that can be a spotter for you, you will be ok!
Overall review: I love the way it rides and looks. Love getting complimented on my ride which happens just about every day :)
Chrysler at its BEST ! by Dean Hemi on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The best vehicle I have owned. It amazes me how many people ask about this car. It puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel. Chrysler has done a great job with this car!
Cons: The interior could have been more on the retro side.
Overall review: If your looking for a true American Muscle Car, you found it !