2010 Land Rover LR4

2010 Land Rover LR4 Prices
2010 Land Rover LR4 Fuel Economy
Rover Lover by buckybadger from WI on 12/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Land Rover LR4 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had my LR-4 now for almost a year. It is an excellent vehicle! I love the styling and the comfort as well as the feeling you get while behind the wheel - you feel safe and secure. This is one of the most thought out vehicles i have owned...little touches like the quartz clock, handy rear stow away compartments, plus the ability to have carry 7 (YES the rear seats are large/comfortable enough) is great. My wife also loves this truck and usually takes it before her BMW!
Cons: I wish it had a bit larger gas tank. I would have also loved to have the roof rack be a standard item...as it dresses up the vehicle.
Overall review: This is one great truck. Don't compare vs. mercedes or bmw or volvo as these are cross-overs. The LR-4 is a SUV that is both refined and sporty. Without question we will have either a Land Rover or Range Rover to go with our sedan. Do yourself a favor and drive one --- there is nothing else close.
Nicest 4X4 SUV I ever owned; luxury with power and versility by Roughingitstyle from Texas on 07/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Land Rover LR4 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my LR4! It has more get-up even at high speeds. My MPG is the same as my 06-LR3 (+/- 18 & 26); I put ~25k miles per year on the vehicle, because I don't get tired of driving it. I have taken it off road with great results. Newer electronics are a big advancement over my 06-LR3. Once you get used to the logic routines the voice commands and steering wheel features are great. The nav & phone are significantly better. Interior appointments are different but up to standard for luxury vehicle. you don't feel what you are pulling. Third row seating is handy and non-intrusive to the space available, and easily converted into flat space to haul large items.
Cons: Getting used to the 'logic routines' associated with the electronics can be frustrating. Some of the exterior distinctive features were not carried over from LR3, eg. wheel cowling, etc.; Interior left out some nice amenities like convenient cup holders. Did not like the way the dealership forced color and appointment options into packages and also forced to have only ONE corporate system to deal with in the area. No competition once you identify the vehicle you want. 'Take it or leave it' attitude.
Overall review: I love my vehicle! I don't get fatigued or have back pain even when driving for 10-12 hours a day on long trips. It has very nice features, lots of space, conversion from space to seating very easy. Off road confidence, passing power, maneuverability, and safety features are great. It is the nicest most versatile vehicle I have ever owned.
LR4 HSE Plus by ib, NJ on 12/06/2009. Trim: 2010 Land Rover LR4 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Really good car. Feels good on the road, got it month ago, so far so good. Feels comfortable and quiet. Acceleration is good - much better than LR3. Console and electronics updated - interface much better than previously. Car is heavy (but not slow) and feels bigger than it is. Very stable and holds road very well. Very good on turns. Never pushed to the floor - power is more than adequate.
Cons: Gas tank too small.
Overall review: Gas consumption: local streets (suburbs): 15-16 mpg; highway (65-70mph): 18-19 mpg; city(Brooklyn,NY): 11-12 mpg;