2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Smooth Operator by Mr. Right on 07/28/2010. Trim: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 3rd Grand Cherokee. I traded in a 2007 Limited for the 2010 with the x package. It has a quiet and smooth ride, comfortable seats and a smooth shifting 6cyl engine are all vast improvement with this year. Overall I am pretty happy. I was very surprised at the power of the V-6 engine. It is a joy to drive.
Cons: I have had to return to the service department on several occasions. First I had a rumbling sound in the rear wihich turned out to be a loose exhaust system. Second, I had a fuel injector that need to be replaced in less than 3,000 mile of service. Finally, I had a computer go that had to be replaced because the connecting wire was too close to the engine and shorted out causing the engine to malfunction. I have owed six jeeps but this by far has been my worst experience with mechanical problems considering I have less than 6,000 miles on the vehicle.
Overall review: Overall, I really like my new 2010 Jeep. I'm just a little leary about the mechanical problems that I have encountered so early on after the purchase. It will be interesting to see if the problems I've had end up on a recall notice.
Flagstaff Girl by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/09/2010. Trim: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very nice to handle, specially in the snow, gas is about what it is rated. seats are heated, and has a remote start a plus when you live in a cold area. had for 6 months no problems so far.
Cons: The seats are not that comfortable specially on long rides, the seat dont adjust to two many levels, not much room in back for passagers.
Overall review: But overall is a nice jeep to drive. would buy another is made with more room in front and back.
Love my Jeep by Leah Michigan on 01/23/2014. Trim: 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love how it handles the snow and ice in Michigan it is a plus. The seats are very comfortable and its roomy. I enjoy driving my Jeep Cherokee.
Cons: I have none at this time.
Overall review: Great Truck