2010 Subaru Impreza

My Subaru by Nate,Andrew,Andy Coleman on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's all-wheel drive. In many other two-wheel drive cars(front & rear), the Florida rain on the concrete highways are dangerously slippery and having had first-hand experience hydroplaning. The all-wheel drive though doesn't budge, it's like a quick lil tank!! Even at it's most precarioous moments such as the uphill-left turn at 65miles per hour in heavy traffic.
Cons: The only dislike that I have about this vehicle is the same old one I have with all small to mid-sized sedans and that is the interior space at the drivers position. Never enough room beneth the steering wheel. Now I am 6'7" but hello I'm a consumer also and for once can someone like Subaru just make a cheap"o" standard transmission for us just once?
Overall review: My first ever overall review... Subaru you complete me, your safty first ideals, your all-wheel drive, and that lil thing you do with all your Subarus. It just makes me feel like my wife is completely safe driving alone at night in the rain with the stero-blasting singing her Gaga songs:-) Now what do I have to worry about, the economy? I've done my part and bought two new cars in the last year.
First Subaru will be my only Subaru by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 5-Door, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Exterior styling
Cons: Excessive wind and road noise - cheap interior materials - interior rattles and squeaks - poor MPG (22/27). My dealer has been a huge disappointment.
Overall review: Nice looking small car for the money. Cheap interior construction materials degrade the driving experience. Handling is very good but any ride above 40 mph is VERY noisy inside. Disappointing mileage both city and highway with automatic tranny.
my 1st impreza by Nasu from Ohio on 06/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWD handling, LED taillight, Price, H4 engine, Safety, Rear wiper
Cons: Highway road noise, audio system, MPG, cargo space is smaller for hatchback
Overall review: The car offer decent HP and good handling for a low price. The only thing I regret is I didn't get the stick shift and moon roof with it, otherwise it would've been perfect for me.
2009 Impreza by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Price for dependable AWD. Plenty of room to throw things into the car. Drives smooth and easy.
Cons: Styling could be a little more agressive. Kinda plain and boring.
Overall review: Great car! Great AWD!
Love my Subie! by Steve from Iowa on 02/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My Impreza drives perfectly. It handles great and is a joy to drive in the snow, as well as on the dry streets. The heated seats work very well, some times a bit to well, they get super hot. The sunroof is a definate, its amazing how quiet it is even with the sunroof open all the way.
Cons: The only real problem that I have had is with the speakers. The problem is that when the bass is set at anything higher then 4 they just rattle. I am taking it back to the dealer to see if they can do anything. But other then that I love my Subie!
Overall review: This is my first Subaru and I know that it will not be last. I had a great experience with the purchase process and am very please with my salesperson. I feel that I have a much more expensive car the the price in which i paid for it. I was debating against a VW Jetta and for about $2,000 more it had all of the amenities that my Subie has. I have very please with the way it handles, the amenities that it has, and the looks that I get from everyone while I'm driving.