2010 Subaru Impreza

My Subaru by Nate,Andrew,Andy Coleman on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's all-wheel drive. In many other two-wheel drive cars(front & rear), the Florida rain on the concrete highways are dangerously slippery and having had first-hand experience hydroplaning. The all-wheel drive though doesn't budge, it's like a quick lil tank!! Even at it's most precarioous moments such as the uphill-left turn at 65miles per hour in heavy traffic.
Cons: The only dislike that I have about this vehicle is the same old one I have with all small to mid-sized sedans and that is the interior space at the drivers position. Never enough room beneth the steering wheel. Now I am 6'7" but hello I'm a consumer also and for once can someone like Subaru just make a cheap"o" standard transmission for us just once?
Overall review: My first ever overall review... Subaru you complete me, your safty first ideals, your all-wheel drive, and that lil thing you do with all your Subarus. It just makes me feel like my wife is completely safe driving alone at night in the rain with the stero-blasting singing her Gaga songs:-) Now what do I have to worry about, the economy? I've done my part and bought two new cars in the last year.
Love my Subaru by Grandma from Upstate NY on 07/17/2014. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Superior handling in the upstate NY winters. love the heated seats and windshield wipers. I get very good gas mileage considering that it is an all wheel drive vehicle. Very smooth ride even after four years. I have the 5 door Impreza outback sport model which has plenty of cargo room for me, the back seats fold down for even more room. The radio works great for me as does the CD player.
Cons: Not much to dislike
Overall review: I have owned my Subaru for four years and it still looks and runs like new. I have always owned a Honda civic but did not like the style of the 2010, so I switched to a Subaru. I was always getting stuck in the snow with the Honda, but the Subaru goes just about anywhere in the NY snow. I am now a loyal Subaru owner.
First Subaru will be my only Subaru by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2013. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 5-Door, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Exterior styling
Cons: Excessive wind and road noise - cheap interior materials - interior rattles and squeaks - poor MPG (22/27). My dealer has been a huge disappointment.
Overall review: Nice looking small car for the money. Cheap interior construction materials degrade the driving experience. Handling is very good but any ride above 40 mph is VERY noisy inside. Disappointing mileage both city and highway with automatic tranny.
my 1st impreza by Nasu from Ohio on 06/24/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: AWD handling, LED taillight, Price, H4 engine, Safety, Rear wiper
Cons: Highway road noise, audio system, MPG, cargo space is smaller for hatchback
Overall review: The car offer decent HP and good handling for a low price. The only thing I regret is I didn't get the stick shift and moon roof with it, otherwise it would've been perfect for me.
2009 Impreza by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great Price for dependable AWD. Plenty of room to throw things into the car. Drives smooth and easy.
Cons: Styling could be a little more agressive. Kinda plain and boring.
Overall review: Great car! Great AWD!