2010 Dodge Avenger

MY BLACK AVENGER by VIRGINIA on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Avenger Express, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i LOVE THE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE I PAID. iTS STYELISH AND RELIABLE.
Cons: NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS
Overall review: LOVE IT
Perfect car for budget minded person still seeking some style and comfort by Big Al Mighty on 07/26/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Avenger R/T, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Price for value, Above average stock sound system, Comfort features - leather seats, heated seats, power windows, power locks, power driver seat, Drink Cooler Compartment, Upper & Lower Bins on Center Console, and Steering Wheel mounted controls. Large trunk. Fold flat passenger seat, you can fit an 8-foot ladder or in my case a 7' Fireplace Mantel Kit with no problem! Room for 5 people - the Avenger rear seating area has more space than most larger cars that I have driven in.
Cons: Steering wheel diameter feels small, I enjoy a bigger grip. Stock Tires at 31,000 Miles have become noisy and no longer grip during wet and cold seasons (Bridgestone Tauranza EL900). Gas Light comes on too early, probably still 3-4 gallons of gas in the tank. 4-cylinder engine does not excite - it does okay, don't get me wrong, but for an R/T Badge it is dissappointing.
Overall review: I am the original owner and have driven 31,000 miles over 2.5-years. A bit dissapointed on the 4-cylinder engine lack of torque and low-end accelartion but overall extremely happy with vehicle! No major issues, still have all original equipment and stock 4-wheel disk brake pads still have life on them. Overall fit and function of interior and exterior trim is excellent. Loaded with nice features. Great car for the price! I'm getting on average 25.4 miles per gallon - 50/50 driving habits of highway and street lights. Now that it is time to invest in 4 new Tires ($750) and front Brakes ($250), I'm thinking instead of trading it in for a new 2012 Avenger!
mini Charger is a great economy car! by retired in Az. on 07/19/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Appearance, Ride Quality, Noise level, Fuel Efficiency, and acceleration (for a 4 cyl.)
Cons: A little too much plastic in the interior, but that seems to be typical for current vehicles unless you get into the high dollar models.
Overall review: I have owned this car for two years now. I traded in a 2008 Toyota Camry Solara (4cyl. 2dr. hardtop) for it. The 2010 Dodge Avenger is more comfortable and quieter on the same 600 mile round trip visits that I made in the Solara 6 times a year (and still do). Gas mileage is app. the same (App. 30 mpg overall). Accelleration is about the same but the transmission shifts smoother on the Avenger. Suspension and cornering is a bit softer with the Avenger but both vehicles were and are very good in this area. The Toyota had to go back to the dealership once for an electronic issue and so far the Dodge has not required any warranty work at all in two years and app. 13K miles. I hope this review is helpful. As a side note, I have found the Avenger's "Baby Charger" visual design to be much better than the Solara as well.
Review ID: #561951 Is this review offensive?
Sporty, spacious, affordable. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/20/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: -Very stylish exterior (I have the black SXT version) -Gas mileage is fine (I have gotten 400 out of a tank; combination highway and town) -Gas tank itself is big (over 16 gal) -Rides pretty smooth... I have the 4 cylinder version and sometimes wish I had the 6, but not sure how much mileage I'd sacrifice -Very spacious interior! (especially when compared to the Focus, etc) -Does well in the snow.
Cons: -Blind spots are big - the back windows are small with a plastic blocker and the back end is high. -If you open the trunk after it rains, it can drip a lot of water into the trunk, though I've read that this can be fixed - just haven't gotten around to it.
Overall review: I got this car used about a year ago when it was finally time to give up my '97 Corolla. I grew up in a Toyota family, but finances made me look for an American model; at first I was looking at the Ford Focus. The Avenger I found caught my eye with its sharp looks, but I also noticed that it was less expensive than a Focus that was a year older and had more miles on it. Test drove it and I was sold. It's now almost a year older, and the honeymoon hasn't worn off. Love this car (aside from the blind spots, but I've always been a nervous merger, so they might not be all that bad... maybe it's just me). The back seat and trunk are huge, and I was able to fit a ton of stuff in it when I moved. I've read bad professional reviews of it, and I'll admit I'm no car expert, but if you're looking for a good passenger car that is spacious, runs well, and looks sporty while being affordable, check out the Avenger.
NIFTY50 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/15/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought this car new and i love it. I handles very well. Dodge/Chrysler have excellent vehichles. I also own the Chrysler 200. Plenty of leg and head room in either car.Can't waite to own the Charger.
Cons: On the Avenger there is a slight blind spot on right side causing you to adjust mirror and turn head more.
Overall review: Would reccommend this vehicle hands down. Was as Nissan fan......glad I switched.