2010 Nissan Sentra

LOVE THE SENTRA SR by JAYJAY on 03/05/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF IT , IT GIVES THE SENTRA LINE A MORE MODERN LOOK
Cons: I LOVE EVERYTHING
Overall review: WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE THE PRICE AND THE QUALITY FOR US LOW BUDGET PEOPLE
Sentra Love :D by Jose D. on 07/17/2011. Trim: 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this car is awesome it comes with great features and an elegant design for such a small price and it saves sooo much gas i can go from Concord,ca to Tracy,ca and i would only have to fill up once the next day and the Xtronic CVT gives such a smooth quiet ride
Cons: the interior materials are extremely stylish as well as the cloth BUT they get dirty very easily but don't clean easily so a bit of care is suggested
Overall review: overall this car is great it's functional and it has great features all for a low price i own the 2.0 s which comes standard with an ipod jack which is the most Convenient thing when driving so i would recommend this car for people who like to take long trips because it's comfortable, gets great gas mileage and has a GREAT 6 speaker audio system with an ipod jack
Nice, very nice Sentra by Rbonded on 08/17/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this car for only a month so far. Most everything is nicely placed and it is some very sweet eye candy. The car feels well built it drives smooth, sounds quiet. Good MPG I get over 23mpgs in the city.
Cons: One night the car would not start. (At about 200 miles.) I drove it home; went in my house for 10 minutes, returned to the car and it would not start. I had no lights no power just like the battery went bad. Next day had the car jumped and drove to the dealer. The dealer tested every thing and could not find the problem. Well now the ECM (The Brain) went out on it after less than 400 miles. I was at the dealer when it the ECM went out. I pray that it is only problem I have.
Overall review: I love this car so far, even with the problems I had. If you ever buy a new car; ask for an extra key, because most of the new cars have a chip inside of the key. Down the road if you loose your key and need a new one it can cost $100+ at the dealer. And some of the keys for new cars you can only get at a dealer. Do this before you sign on the doted line.
Great Car by crmfghtr from California on 05/30/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have owned this vehicle for about 3 months now. During that time, I am impressed with the fuel milage of this little car. The seats are confortable and the ride is quiet almost like what you would find in a much more expensive automobile.
Cons: None so far
Overall review: Great car for the money. Good fuel economy great responsiveness, and handling ability.
Small car with many good features by SJ Dave on 02/22/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Since I was going from a 2001 Mazda Protege to a new car, I looked at Honda, Toyota & Scion brands. I never thought about a Sentra till I saw it on-line. It looked sporty but not like a teenagers car like the Scion brand. I really was impressed with the CVT transmission, it shifts through those gears very smoothly. The seats are supportive and I enjoy having the radio contols on the steering wheel. In the past I tried to get home from work as quick as possible, since I bought this car, I've been taking the longer way home & enjoying the ride. This is the 3rd vehicle I bought using the inter-net, I suggest to any one to use the web as a tool for car buying. It will save you a lot of money.
Cons: On this model, I wonder why the trunk release isn't on the remote?
Overall review: This feels like a great quality car, I tend to keep my vehicles for many years, I'm hoping for this one to last as long as my old Mazda did. I did buy an extended warrenty, I believe it's well worth it when buying a new vehicle.