2010 Volvo S80

If you're on the fence, buy it. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/08/2011. Trim: 2010 Volvo S80 3.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good-looking car. Not sure why so many "experts" rave about Lexus and pan Volvo. This is the best looking car I've ever owned. Solid interior, no frills but top-quality components. The 3.2 purrs, transmission is solid and smooth. Gave it a 9 on performance due solely to sluggish acceleration...in every other respect, deserves a 10.
Cons: None.
Overall review: Truly the best car I've owned, and not even the most expensive. Had an '09, sadly totaled, replaced it with the '10.
Great Car...Great Value by Scythe on 08/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo S80 T6 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The handling, braking and acceleration on the T6 is excellent.
Cons: Dash lacks luxury wood, making it look no frills, but the dash becomes very stylish with the addition of a high quality aftermarket wood dash kit.
Overall review: When I purchased this car, I was torn between this and a 2010 Audi A6, as I feel that both have a refined, reserved and understated luxury that is not loud and borderline gaudy like some luxury vehicles. The Audi is a beautiful car, but research indicated that it depreciates at a faster rate than the Volvo S80 (which has a lower price tag). Additionally, Volvo offered a 5 year warranty with free scheduled maintenance included (which Audi did not offer). When purchasing for value and savings between the two vehicles, I had to go with the Volvo S80 T6. However, the handling, styling and safety the car provides in conjunction with its value is a very nice added bonus. I previously owned a 2001 Volvo S80 2.8 and test drove the 2012 S80 3.2. Both vehicles lacked pep in acceleration, but not so with the T6. If merging effortlessly with highway traffic moving at 65 MPH+ is a concern for you, pay a bit more and get the T6 or the V8 instead of the 3.2. You will thank yourself later.
Pros: The handling, braking and acceleration on the T6 is excellent.
Comfortable, nice looking car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/06/2012. Trim: 2010 Volvo S80 T6 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I loe my Volvo. safe and luxurious. I love the fit of the seat to my bottom and the drive is smooth.
Cons: Nothing I dislike about my car!
Overall review: Love my car!
Love my Volvo by Sbab on 11/26/2010. Trim: 2010 Volvo S80 3.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Safety and MPG
Cons: No Hybrid
Overall review: I owned this car for past 1 month. smooth and comfortable ride. I would strongly reccommend this car to any one who gives high priority to safety and comfort