2010 Lexus ES 350

The Ultimate Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/03/2012. Trim: 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought my Lexus ES 350 with Navigation new. It is the best car that I have ever owned. I love the way the Lexus handlles, the fuel economy, styling, visability. There is nothing that I don't like about this vehicle.
Cons: I wish that is used regular unleaded gas
Overall review: The car is wonderful, fun to drive.
Test Driver
the ultimate car by mrs E on 05/13/2013. Trim: 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan.
Pros: every thing
Cons: not a thing
Overall review: the car is a great car
#1 Luxury vehicle for the price by Brenda on 10/16/2012. Trim: 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The style, the ride, the luxury.
Overall review: Beautiful vehicle!!
Affordable luxury by JMare from Fort Mill, SC on 09/13/2012. Trim: 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Smooth, quiet ride. Great mileage. I think it is a very nice looking car. This will make our third Lexus vehicle.
Cons: I can't think of anything right now.
Overall review: We are sold on the ES
My favorite car ever! by Nana Sue on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2010 Lexus ES 350 Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've had my Lexus ES 350 for two and a half years, and it's been such a pleasant experience that I am strongly considering buying it at the end of my lease in January 2013. I love this car. Comfortable, easy to drive, excellent acceleration, handles well, nice and roomy trunk, great visibility, and I can go on and on about it. I LOVE my car. 'Nuff Said!!
Cons: I have not had any problems with it at all. I cannot think of anything I dislike about it either.
Overall review: Great Car! Highly recommend it.