2010 Chevrolet Suburban

LOVE MY LAND YACHT by TRACY on 06/14/2013. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I LOVE MY "LAND YACHT" as my daughter calls it!! I WILL BE STAYING IN A SUBURBAN EVEN WITH 1 CHILD LEFT AT HOME
Cons: NOTHING AT ALL!!
Overall review: I bought the LS, the only thing that I was looking for is the DVD player and that is why I bought mine, next time I am going with the LTZ
Best of the large SUV's. by Camper and soccer mom. on 05/19/2013. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Holds a family of 7, + soccer equipment + children's safety seats, pulls a 28 foot trailer weighing 6000 pounds over Donner Pass + looks great and avg. is 18.5 mpg at this time.
Cons: Nothing to dislike.
Overall review: I rate it a 10 for what I use it for.
JQXKparwTOODP by Jim on 05/14/2013. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Suburban LT 2500 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This makes eervything so completely painless.
Cons: This makes eervything so completely painless.
Overall review: This makes eervything so completely painless.
great suv by ed on 12/06/2012. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: not a thing
Overall review: it,s great
Nice SUV by Michael on 09/12/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I'm impressed with this vehicle. It's very roomy and drives like a dream. At first, I thought the size might make it hard to park and navigate but it doesn't. It maneuvers like a mid-sized sedan. parking is easy because the LT comes with the back up camera in the rearview mirror and the electronic backing assistance. If you drive in a reasonable manner, you should expect to get somewhere around 15 to 16mpg in the city and 20 on the highway (doing 70 or so). I've had this car for more than four months and I like it more and more as I drive it. I have kids so I got the DVD package. Get it if you can afford it. The more amenities you get, the better your experience will be.
Cons: I'm having problems with the tire balancing. That's it. Had I purchased a Suburban in the past and it performed like this, I would never have driven anything else. This is an incredible SUV. You won't regret the purchase.
Overall review: It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you can afford a Suburban get one. It's worth every penny. If you have any concerns about the affordability, you can always go with something less expensive, but you'll regret it.