2010 Toyota Avalon

Amazing vehicle by Satisfied, from Arl., VA on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Quality, comfort, quietness, power, fuel mileage(33MPG hwy), reliability, styling.
Overall review: I agree with Catfish; it's amazing Toyota doesn't better promote this gem of a vehicle. Best all around sedan I can think of for value and in many cases the best when compared to many vehicles much more costly. I've been a car guy all my long life and am quite picky. My remarks and ratings are made in the context of having owned almost forty vehicles over the years, and countless others driven in the course of running an auto repair shop for thirty three years.
"The Catfish" by Darrell Northwood Ohio on 02/21/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota Avalon XLS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It has been an exelcent car. Its quiet, gets good mileage and comfortable. This is my second avalon and I am really spoiled. I have had lots of cars in my life but never one I like like this one. I have tried over and over to find out why Toyota doesn't advertise the Avalon. Every day the camory is on tv over and over but how often do you see the avalon on tv? maybe twice a year. Come on you guys get with it, show the car off !!!!!!!!
Cons: not one thing
Overall review: Just show people the car, give incentives to buy it OK?
Luxury for less by LWesthues - Missouri on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2010 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Love the style and space. The handling is great.
Cons: The ride from the back seat is kind of rough riding. The wind noise from the windows, I feel like there is a window cracked all the time.
Overall review: This is my second Avalon and you can not beat the reliability of the Toyota. I love the luxury feel of the Avalon vs. the Camary for not much more money.
Fantastic Car for the Price by Casey on 10/23/2013. Trim: 2010 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sound system, quiet ride, excellent gas milage on regular gas.
Cons: outside mirrors do not fold.
Overall review: Great car overall. Excellent for road trips.
best family sedan by Larry D on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota Avalon XL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: excellent all around performance,reliability,and comfort
Cons: manual rear view mirror
Overall review: best family sedan