2010 Cadillac Escalade

1 - 1 of 1 review
Room for the Grandsons by Dar from Colorado on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2010 Cadillac Escalade AWD Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the height of luxury. It's ride is smooth and the performance is astounding for such a heavy vehicle. The acceleration on the highway never fails to put a smile on my face. It has creature comforts that will spoil you.
Cons: There is an irritating amount of wind noise at higher speeds particularly on windy days.
Overall review: I love the Escalade and, if financially feasible, I will always own one. It took me a very long time to finally trade up (from SRX), but I couldn't be happier about it. I traded for this one new just before taking a long cross-country trip with my wife and three grandsons. The Escalade was flawless during this 3,000 mile trip. The kids (ages 7, 10, & 12) enjoyed the various entertainment systems, both audio and video, watching an endless succession of movies, while my wife and I enjoyed the panoramic vistas of Western USA in Cadillac fashion.
1 - 1 of 1 review