2010 Nissan Pathfinder

Pathfinder!!! by architect from jed on 09/14/2010. Trim: 2010 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its sporty look and firm road grip.
Cons: So far its good, fuel consumption could have been better, not enough leg space for rear fold out seats.
Overall review: Pretty good, enjoying the drive :)
Great for families with or without pets! and also a good tow truck by Reese from MD on 08/29/2014. Trim: 2010 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Spacious, drives like an SUV, and not these crossovers that are more sedan like. Bluetooth works great, informative display (still have yet to learn everything) I got it used- but for city mileage/hwy miles- it averages about the same as when I owned a smaller SUV. Husband likes the fact that he can use my car to tow, and it's been really useful if we need to hitch a trailer. Also- 4wd- AWESOME in the snow, even with all season tires!
Cons: would've hoped you could get the a Navi/DVD option even with the SE trim (p'bly have to look into after-market) had it a for a year- probably time for new tires (since it was used)- one of the tires keeps losing pressure
Overall review: I got this car used, and at first intimidated by it's size. Was debating on the newer model that's more like a Crossover now, but glad I got the 2010. Lots of legroom (minus the 3rd row- but we use that to separate our dog and the kids), we've been on a few road trips and gas mileage has been fair, and we've stuffed the car to the max! only problem I have with it is the tire pressure on one of the tire pressures- but as I said I got it used, so probably time for new tires Husband is already starting to modify this car.
Excellent vehicle for long trips by Patrick on 03/05/2014. Trim: 2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE V8 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The V8 is all power when you need it. Size, handling and security on the highway is excellent. Comfort for long drives great.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better but it is an 8 cyl. Navigation system OK, but updating would be better.
Overall review: I like this Vehicle.
Pathfinder owner 2010 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/21/2013. Trim: 2010 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Overall appearance, comfort and ride.
Cons: Rear brakes squeek upon start up and moving.
Overall review: Very good SUV for price.
Monster SUV by Hail Bastion on 09/23/2011. Trim: 2010 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the quality of the engine , I tow everything with this monster and the V6 engine alwasy have room for more. I have 61k miles due to intensive used of my vehicle, and only thing ive done is oil change and air filter. Very low maintenance SUV, way better then my 2001 Toyota 4runner which had rust and tranny problems.
Cons: HIGHWAY GAS MILAGE : 23 City : 17.1 Wish it had better gas milage.
Overall review: Best Quality I have ever owned Best Engine Performance ive seen in Japnese cars so far Tons of room for my kids and towing Boat Gas Milage is average but not that bad