2010 Mitsubishi Galant

2010 Mitsubishi Galant Prices
2010 Mitsubishi Galant Fuel Economy
My excellent purchased by MivecPR on 06/21/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Has excellent transmission, very soft and ten times better and more reliable than Accord (their transmission break very fast) and the boring Camry.
Cons: none
Overall review: I recommend this medium car to every one that wants an excellent car, with and excellent power train. This brand is solid an reliable.
I love my Galant!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2013. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Galant, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is the second Galant I purchased. I had a 2000 Galant and put over 220, 000 miles on it and never had any major issues. I changed the oil, changed the timing belt at 120,000, radiator and hoses. I gave it to my neice two years ago and she is still rolling! Decided I wanted a newer car and looked into getting a Jetta, but the dealer gave me some great advice, "If you're a gas and go type of gal, do not get a Jetta". Stayed true to the car that gave me no issues and purchased a 2010 Galant. It was the best decision for me. I'm extremely happy with all of the extra features. I had a basic model with my last Galant, but this one has everything I could ever want!!
Cons: My tire light keeps coming on, may need to get all four replaced. Not sure if that is necessarily a con, because I purchaed it after a one year lease to keep from paying top dollar (same as the first vehicle). Also, was not aware that the tires had nitrogen in them and they do not recommend putting regular air in them. Thankfully there is a local shop that has no problem topping me off for free!!
Overall review: Mitsubishi Galant is a great value and also great on gas.
2010 Galant SE by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/13/2010. Trim: 2010 Mitsubishi Galant SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent gas mileage. Only vehicle I've owned that gets better mpg than EPA estimates. Excellent Rockford Fosgate sound system, backup camera is very useful. Have had many compliments on the overall looks of the vehicle. This vehicle handles great with the 18-inch rims. The MIVEC engine is noted for it's reliability and long life.
Cons: Depreciation is drastic in this vehicle. Console gets in the way of the cup holders. Need to move the cup holders forward. Gear shift selector gets in the way of heated seat buttons. The whole center console needs to be redone.
Overall review: Car looks nice but Mitsubishi stopped short of making this a great vehicle. Has some great options available.