2010 Kia Forte Koup

2010 Kia Forte Koup Prices
2010 Kia Forte Koup Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Good value KIA Koup by Cardude on 05/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Kia Forte Koup EX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style/Looks and ride are better then my previous owned 2003 Toyota Corolla S. Standard with "Bluetooth" and USB jacks. Smooth and quiet at freeway speed. Standard factory sound system is surprising good. The ratings I gave as 8's could easily be 8.5 ratings.
Cons: Interior is adequate for this price range vehicle. Some door glass fitment issues with Koup. Valve train noisey during warm up and when motor is revd. Clutch engagement vague when new.
Overall review: For the price it is very tough to beat. Good features and 100K powertrain warranty. Gas mileage of mid 20's city and mid 30's highway have been routine with 5-speed manual.
My Red Hot Rod...2010 Kia Forte Koup SX by Denise on 08/08/2013. Trim: 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I drove a 2001 Kia Sephia for 10 years and had very little problems with it so I was ready for a newer car and wanted another Kia. I bought this car used and have had it for 4 months and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT:-) It has great acceleration (mine is a 6-speed manual so I am having lots of fun playing with the gears!). The styling is very sporty, the trunk is bigger than I expected, the brakes are great, and I love all of the features on the steering wheel. Every morning I get in my car and think....god I love this car-I can't believe it's mine:-)
Cons: I am short (5 ft.2 to be exact) so I do have trouble seeing out the back window for obstacles backing up...I'm relying on the mirrors more than I ever have in the past.
Overall review: I love driving this car!! It looks great, runs great, has more bells and whistles than I know how to operate, and overall I can say I am very particular about who I allow to drive it-I would be devastated if it was in an accident! (And don't want my friends to be hurt in an accident either:-) ) It's my red hot rod-and I love it!
My Black Stallion !!!!!!! by Gabriel on 04/10/2013. Trim: 2010 Kia Forte Koup EX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I got my Kia Forte Koup Ex on June 20 / 2010 and 3 years latter is just going like a dream . I love this car and i am so happy i got it .
Cons: No problem so far - i have 35.000 km on it !!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: I just love it !
Forte is a winner. by Mando, S.F., CA on 06/29/2012. Trim: 2010 Kia Forte Koup EX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The styling is amazing inside and out. If it's in your budget, go for the SX. The only reason I give performance an 8 is solely because of the limited horsepower in the EX. Also, the regular package is nice, but I would go for the leather seats, laser rims and better speakers. I see no reason to upgrade from this car with those bonuses added. It has a timeless look usually reserved for higher end vehicles.
Cons: Gas mileage is not what is advertized. I get about 28 MPG combined, with most of that being highway. Stereo Bluetooth would be nice also.
Overall review: Overall, the vehicle is a great buy. Safe, Rewarding to drive, stylish and loaded with features. Best of all, it's also affordable. Catch it soon, and you'll be one of the few to have one. It's an eye catcher during the day and night, especially when it's new.
Attractive sporty styling, stiff ride on rough roads, mirrors challenge by SQ Houston on 05/07/2012. Trim: 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After happily driving a 2001 Hyundai Sonata 4-speed for ten years, I was ready for a sporty car with auto transmission. The Forte Koupe SX was a good match, including the fact that I do not have to sit low-to-the-ground in the driver's seat. The sound system is good and the ride is comfortable on smooth roads. The trunk is roomier than you'd expect. I love having a moon roof again! Also, this car's styling is very appealing--I smile each time I see it.
Cons: Any kind of bump, hole, or roughness in the road is felt; the a/c compressor can cause vibration throughout the car (most noticeable when stopped); the outside rear-view mirrors are situated exactly wrong for my 5'6" height (I have to crane my neck to look around them when making turns to avoid jumping curbs, etc.); pretty big blind spot at rear passenger location; gas mileage is not yet where I'd like it to be. My traction control light came on a while back and, when I brought it in to the dealer, the service writer told me it is common on this model. "Mood" lights around door speakers are silly and I don't use them.
Overall review: Though I had been pretty sure I was going to buy a Honda Accord Coupe a year ago, my serendipitous purchase of my 2010 Kia Forte Koupe SX has turned out to be a good choice that checked off all the items on my "list": sporty, auto transmission, sun roof, good gas mileage, comfortable seat height. In over sixteen months I've driven fewer than 12,000 miles, so we'll see how it holds up (thank fully, I bought the complete 10-year warranty plus gap insurance, so I should be fine)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next