2010 Chevrolet Colorado

SHE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME by Allie on 12/12/2012. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Overall I enjoy my truck. She's not bad on gas, she looks great. She meets my needs for having a truck just in case. She tows a boat, she tows a trailer. She hauls a couch. She meets my needs of a truck without the price tag of a full size. And she rides like a car when I need it to be a car and like a truck when I want to take her in the mud.
Cons: I was expecting to save significantly on fuel by going from a Sierra to Colorado. I was wrong. In hindsight, I would've stuck with my full-size GM.
Overall review: I like my Colorado. She's a 2010 with 90,000 km on it. She's had glitches like a tire pressure monitor that doesn't want to shut off even though there's no problem. But she's comfortable. She has good passing power. She looks great and she suits my needs just fine. I will be driving this truck into the ground. She's a keeper til she goes to the wreckers but I anticipate if she's anything like my old Jimmy she'll be around a long long time!
Great small truck. by William J. Jones (Bill) on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Everthing
Cons: nothing Traded in a 6 year old SUV
Overall review: I have the Z71 PKG 2 wheel drive with posi-traction and % cyl. engine. Gas milage is good for a Pickup.
worst trock i ever owen by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/03/2011. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: easey to park
Cons: hard ride windowswipers hard to work
Overall review: dont wast your money
My 4X4 Crew by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/10/2010. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought this truck with the 5.3L V8 because I have a 4000 pound boat I tow. It performs that task with great ease! I love the power & handling of this truck, really pulls hard. So far I have 10000 trouble free miles on it since my purchase in November 2009. The thing that really amazes me is that I get compliments on it all the time & it is stock except for the bug guard & window guards.
Cons: Front seats could be more comfortable. I have the cloth non power seats, so maybe the power seats are more comfortable with the additional adjustments.
Overall review: Great truck, especially with the V8. Really has good 4X4 capabilities too, climbs hills like a Jeep!
Great truck---love the 5.3L V8 by Scott on 05/28/2014. Trim: 2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 5.3L V8 motor is a beast---especially in a mid-size truck. I shouldn't have a problem towing my snowmobiles or atv's with a tow rating of 6000 lbs. I love the suspension in the non-Z71 version--it rides like a car instead of the harsh ride with the Z71. I think too much has been made of the "low-grade" interior plastic. It's a truck, for pete's sake. Could GM have made it better? Probably, but I really believe the interior is fine, and I did get the LT2 trim with the heated leather seats which is the higher trim level. I haven't tried the 4 wheel drive yet, but I expect it to perform well in snow. I like the aggressive styling of the truck, especially with the extended cab.
Cons: The rear jump seats are tiny, but at least they face forward instead of side to side like some trucks. They work for smaller passengers and for kids, but I question how comfortable they would be on a long trip. The air conditioning isn't as good as my old '99 GMC Sierra since the compressor works on a relay/thermostat. It shuts off and on by itself to "maximize fuel economy", per the owners manual. You can have the a/c on max and if the compressor shuts off, it stops blowing cold air. The doors can be difficult to close--seems like you really have to slam them to get them to latch properly.
Overall review: Overall, I love my truck. I bought it used with 45,000 miles, but so far so good. Granted, I've owned it for only 1 month, but from other reviews that I've seen, as well as a former partner in my firm who still owns his 2005 Colorado, the trucks have been very reliable. The interior doesn't match up to my wife's Honda Accord, but then again, it's a truck--not a car. I'm very happy with my purchase at this point.