2010 Honda Civic Hybrid

2010 Honda Civic Hybrid Prices
2010 Honda Civic Hybrid Fuel Economy
Definitely worth every penny.... by CivicHybrid from NJ on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV w/ Leather and Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Gas mileage. If you're heavy footed, you will get less than the rated mpg just like any hybrid. if you are light on the gas & learn how to brake to maxmze the battery charge, you can get up to 49mpg per tank. I'm 6' tall and this car is comfortable, is my daily commuter, so the fold down rear seat is not important, but would have been nice. In the first 4 months of driving, this car has saved me $856 ovr my Jeep GC Ltd. After 1 year, my calculated savings will be over $2500. I opted for the Civic Hybrid because feature wise, it was less expensive than the Toyota Prius which had a higher price tag that did not warrant the the few extra mpg, and most importantly was the Civic styling
Cons: I have owned many other cars, any my only thing about Hondas in general is that they are loud from exterior driving noise. However, I chose the Civic Hybrid as it was much better than the Insight which sounded like wind shear on a jet plane when driving only 65mph. The handling is pretty good when compared to my MB E500. This is not a car I would take my family of 4 on vacation as it does not have a lot of luggage room.
Overall review: Try to buy a leftover like I did. I saved over $5500 on this car''s window sticker due to end of year factory rebates and gas prices are not as high. The worst time to buy is when gas prices soar.
A very good Hybrid by CBX from SC on 05/22/2011. Trim: 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage over 45 mpg and as high as 51, handling is great , I really don't understand what some of the ppl rating this car is talking about. This is the 5th Honda I have owned , others were all Accords. This car seems heavier and has less road noise than the others , This Civic is very confortable , have had it over 1 year and have driven 30000 trouble free miles, most of them are interstate miles,plenty of power for interstate driving and around town.
Cons: None so far
Overall review: Overall I am very happy with this automobile and would buy again.
Buyer Beware by Jerry Central Illinois on 08/01/2010. Trim: 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Free Company Car. Styling not too bad. It seems to be more quiet than the last 2 Accords I've had; seats are more comfortable, not the usual recycled concrete blocks in the last 2 Hondas.
Cons: ZERO power to accelerate to highway speeds. Peppy for in-town driving, which was unexpected.
Overall review: If you only drive in a metro area, or do limited highway/freeway driving this might be an OK car. For what I do, it's absolutely the worst car I've ever had. It's a company car, and I had NO choice; so hard to gripe because it was free. I drove it from Central IL to Chicago and around the Chicago area. Peppy in the city, which wasn't expected; comfort isn't bad if you only have to be in it for 60-90 minutes. On the highway, don't try to pass anything other than a bicycle at speeds above 55-60 mph. As for the ride...these are Illinois roads! I felt like I was dribbled from my home to Chicago and back. There is hardly any room in the trunk; seat backs don't fold down for extra space because of the battery. If it's like the other 2 Honda company cars (Accord LX's), I'll give it great points for reliability, but I'm honestly a bit anxious about driving this thing as far as I have to for some business calls. NO way was this car ever designed to be a "road car."... .
Love my Honda hybrid by Bonohoney from arkansas on 06/11/2013. Trim: 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV w/ Leather and Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love love fun driving car and comfortable
Cons: My son says too small for him which is nice since it is my car
Overall review: Would buy another for sure!!!
sucker buy by chevy guy10 on 05/08/2011. Trim: 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: looks/interior design and ease of use
Cons: not good on gas says 40-45 per gallon i average 33.8,brakes no good,doors raddle with music on,doors don't sut good,weaves all over road at high speeds,steering awful,battery doesn't fully charge must i go on but, the worst about it was how i was treated as a customer by honda america and honda of japan about problems.i bought this car new
Overall review: not recommend honda will fix nothing