2010 Dodge Charger

I gave up on a Challenger for this car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/12/2011. Trim: 2010 Dodge Charger SXT [Discontinued], Owned 1 year.
Pros: The best thing is the room, I'm 6'3-280 and have no problem getting in-out. Next are the looks,I lost count of how many compliments I get about what a sharp car I have. There is a ton of power for a V-6 and good mpg for a big car.
Cons: Being RWD it'll slide on a gob of snot(but that makes for great for donuts) Interior quality could be better.
Overall review: All in all the Charger is a great car, whenever some asks about what I think I say "You should buy one" I'm in love with this car.
Awesome Vehicle... by Charger D on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2010 Dodge Charger 3.5L RWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the looks the style and way it just stands out in a crowd.
Cons: The way it consumes gas.
Overall review: Its a real head turner.
the ultimate driving machine by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/12/2011. Trim: 2010 Dodge Charger SXT [Discontinued], Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great auto, so far
Cons: accessories cost to much
Overall review: i traded a cadillac for it so what does that say about the charger
Test Driver
Great Car by Imran from Bellevue WA on 03/26/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Charger SRT8.
Pros: Plenty of leg room and headroom. Great on Gas. Plenty of room in the trunk. Specially I liked, keyless entry system. Smooth drive.
Cons: Its hugs car, so large "Parking space" is required; Its not for you if you are in hurry and there is only compact parking space available.
Overall review: I rented this car when my car was in garage for body work. I fell in love with this.Smooth drive, you won't feel any bumps on road, the shockers are real good.
AWD Charger R/T by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Performance (It's a Hemi, after all), good mileage (27+ highway), all-wheel drive. Huge trunk. Great legroom and headroom. Decent handling for a full size car.
Cons: Inability to deselect AWD and 4 cylinder mode; occasional weird shifting. Poor seats (compared with Road and Track seats, not available in AWD package)
Overall review: Overall a great car with tremendous traction in snow. Nothing else compares in this price range.