2010 Audi A6

Go for it!!!! by Inki1154 on 01/06/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi A6 3.0T quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this car!! It replaces my 2001 A6, which also was a great car, but that pales in comparison to the 2010. First, the supercharged 2010 engine provides an unbelievable response to acceleration, yet still delivers above average gas mileage. The expanded wheel base attacks curves so smoothly, you'll need to watch the speedometer more closely! Suspension is hard and gives a pleasant feel of the road (typical German engineering). Styling is sleek and well thought-out, except for perhaps the steering wheel (see below).
Cons: There is very little downside to this car -- with perhaps the exception being the design to the steering wheel -- a lot of technology ties in there, including a warmer, optional shift paddles (for the tiptronic), trip computer, MMI controls, and of course the obligatory blinker, wiper, and cruise control -- not all that bad once you're used to it. Really nothing that would deter from buying this car -- enjoy it!!!
Overall review: Great car -- it's definitely a 'buy' in my book!
2010 Audi A6 by Jorge on 12/13/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi A6 3.2 FrontTrak Multitronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling. Great dealer service.
Cons: None
Overall review: Excellent unit. Highly recommended.
Ultimate 4x4 Luxury Sedan by Ray on 03/04/2010. Trim: 2010 Audi A6 3.0T quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice styling, acceleration is very smooth and powerful, comfortable seats and lots of technology and gadgets , I love it , This is the 1st time I have an Audi and I am very happy, I had Acura RL and BMW 530, Volvo S60 R, Porsche, and this car so far the best in all around,
Cons: None So far
Overall review: very nice,Impressing.
Loving my Audi A6 by Danni on 09/14/2013. Trim: 2010 Audi A6 4.2 quattro Tiptronic, Owned 3 years.
Pros: After 4 years, I still love everything about this car!! I've driven Audis for over 20 years, and they can't be beat. The 4.2 engine is awesome, and I can't say enough about the quattro. The car handles like a dream, and is pure joy to drive. I'm always looking for new roads to take my Audi on. The ride is so smooth, it's not a surprise when you glance at the speedo and see that you're doing 90 or so!
Overall review: Love this car! You need to get one!!
Great Machine by Don from Portage on 09/27/2012. Trim: 2010 Audi A6 3.0T quattro Tiptronic, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fun car to drive, beautiful interior and styling. No problems with acceleration and handling and definitely has a great profile.
Cons: Was disappointed with the trunk space, (have to put the rear seat down to get a set of golf clubs in). The white is nice but I think it would look better with a pearl finish, (my opinion only). Also the MMI is not the easiest for my wife and I to use, but we are not the most tech literate people around
Overall review: Totally love the vehicle and would definitely purchase another.