2010 Ram Dakota

2010 Ram Dakota Prices
2010 Ram Dakota Fuel Economy
I love this truck by Rick Salt lake city on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2010 Ram Dakota Bighorn/Lonestar Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought a 2009 dacota, It lived up to every expectation I had for it..Ver good looking truck
Cons: I like everything, I'm glad I bought it instead of a Tacoma or the Colorado
Overall review: great truck
"the best midsize" by jeff, arkansas on 04/01/2012. Trim: 2010 Ram Dakota Bighorn/Lonestar Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: all the room it has inside and the smooth ride . and it tows like a big truck
Cons: mine had no chrome on it. but you can get it aftermarket
Overall review: as midsize trucks go they just dont get any better than the dakota
One of the best by Tricities Bob on 03/16/2010. Trim: 2010 Ram Dakota Bighorn/Lonestar Ext. Cab 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I special ordered a bright silver with chrome grill. bedliner and hardcover for the bed and rear slider window. When it arrived I was very pleased. The V6 delivers decent fuel mileage. At highway speeds the truck is very quite. I actually had a driver of a Siverado tell me he liked mine better than his.
Cons: There are no negitives that I can find.
Overall review: This truck is a 10.