2010 Dodge Journey

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Piece of junk by flipper on 03/09/2012. Trim: 2010 Dodge Journey RT AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Heated seats
Cons: dvd freezing up and they can't find out what is wrong. The brakes are to small and the brake rotors need to be turned often. also the all wheel drive can go out at any time. The 19" tires there is only one tire will fit on that the RT.
Overall review: well with all the trouble i have had i would not own another one if they gave me one.
Grannies Truck by Paula from Spokane Wa on 08/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Dodge Journey RT AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the looks of the car, I love the touch screen stereo, this car came with most of the bells ans whistles from the dealership, I bought it used with only 3000 miles on it. There is to much to list that I like about the car, I took it on vacation from Spokane Wa to Kelso Wa and it rode very nice and I got really good fuel milage as long as I kept it under 70 lol which was hard to do. Overall I love the looks it is a very pretty black, which sparkels in the sun..
Cons: The only thing I don't like about this car is the rims, I went to get a quote and was told they don't make them for the Dodge Journey.
Overall review: Overall it is in my opinon a very classy but still kid friendly vehicle
The best purchase ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/28/2011. Trim: 2010 Dodge Journey SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything its amazing
Overall review: i love the way it rides, the mpg, not to big not to small
Try a Journey by Not a Soccer Mom in Washington State on 11/27/2010. Trim: 2010 Dodge Journey SXT AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sat TV (which you can watch in the front too when vehicle is in park), sat radio, color, space/storage, lighted cupholders, video game input/plugs for the back seat tv, multi-climate control, rear windows roll all the way down, comfortable seating for 7 (I'm 5'4" and I fit in the very back 3rd row), remote/keyless start (which has a security feature if clicked incorrectly), seats all move very easily to allow for different arrangements, drives great in the snow (AWD!)
Cons: no heated seats
Overall review: I wasn't looking for this vehicle when I started looking at SUV/CUV's (I started with the GMC Terrain and the Chevy Equinox), but I was very pleased after having an all-day demo of the Journey to try it on the roads that I drive most. It handles well on gravel, the road noise is minimal on paved roads, and I was able to test it at dusk on a rainy day to try the headlights and the wipers. The bonus features that came in the SXT model just added icing to the cake; my nieces and nephews love the satellite tv for trips to town. Plus, there are so many storage options that hauling stuff is a breeze. I would definitely tell people to check out this vehicle if even to just look at it. While the gas tank seems to be huge, I can get over 450 miles to the tank--which is approximately at the top of the "milage averages" that is to be exected.
Journey to greatness!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/15/2011. Trim: 2010 Dodge Journey SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The whoel package, fantastic handling and confort.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Great vehicle for the price, Loved the old Pacifica, adore the Journey.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next