2010 Toyota Yaris

forever asian toyota by LinhTrinh from Hillsboro Oregon on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2010 Toyota Yaris Liftback 3-Door AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: it was my first car i had ever purchased, and i loved it so much !!!! It was very pretty and spacious inside, it was the light blue one with light gray interior, with dark seats. that is one thing i recommend is that u should get dark interior. It costed me like $30 to fill up my tank and it sipped my gas instead of guzzled it. I crashed into a horse in a 50mph zone at 2;30 am after i got off work, and my baby saved my life but killed my car......I had a 2010 toyota Yaris,, WOw i've made it:} after i send my parents to Vietnam, this summer and i get their house for 6 weeks in Hillsboro Or.. Holla!!! Im going to buy another one, but with four doors, and im getting a system in it.
Cons: nothing I love i went to lincoln city from hillsboro Or, on a half tank and still had gas when i got home. Thats AMAZING
Overall review: Loved it and getting another but purple and four door, well i guess 5 door if u include the hatch back.
Wonderful small car ride! by Verizon Retiree on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota Yaris Liftback 3-Door AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I spent a little extra for custom rims and tint. I get lots of compliments on the look. The gas mileage is awesome. I ave 34 mpg.I spend maybe $60.00 bucks (monthly) on gas where I was spending $200.00.this is for real.Easy to park,fun to drive.Seats are actually more comfortable than my last car.As usual with Toyota you get great value for the money!
Cons: I cannot find anything to dislike,it is what it is for the 15k I spent!
Overall review: Totally reccomend to anyone who likes to be thrifty and save.
Just Buy it already by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/15/2013. Trim: 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4-Spd AT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Excellent fuel mileage, practically maintenance free engine (1.5 shouldn't even leak if maintained for at least 300k), tune-able (will get suspension performance enhancers for better handling. Out of the box, the 2010 Yaris sedan (last year for sedans) is a pretty great car in the affordability / economy car segment. There are things one can do to give it a sportier suspension, starting with rear sway bar, V-rated tires and some front end suspension tightening parts, strut tower bar, ladder bars and so on. I got 38 mpg doing 80-85 from SC to Fla, and 36 mpg on the way back. Imagine if I kept my foot out of it, would be 40 or more mpg. I did a lot of research, and this fits the bill.
Cons: manual defrost button, dash in center of vehicle, auxiliary plug hard to reach, center arm rest for short people or tall people, not in betweeners, radio is typical Toyota (it will break), not enough aerodynamic covers (the Prius' have many)(this could get even better fuel mileage with the plates in place (plastic undercarriage splash shields)
Overall review: I would buy this again. Really, from 2009 forward, the Yaris is much safer, though the hatches are a bit better scoring safety wise, funny enough. Each year moving forward except 2011, the Yaris seem to get better. 2012 the dash goes back from the center. But, then I believe they also started with a new engine. The 1.5 is a proven warrior of a small engine, & if maintained is a lasting one. I would prefer the 2012 or 2009, but the sedan I have is actually not a disappointment at all. I like the Sedan version as it is 22 inches longer than the hatches. Same fuel mileage. This is like having a Prius, without all those expensive Hybrid things that will break, given the price range. I got this at 68k miles for just under 10k in Oct 13. Not too bad. One can get slightly less now, or slightly higher miles and pay less. I was willing to go as high as 10k for less than 70k miles or as high as 130k miles for less than 8k. This will change, the one thing that won't change is the Yaris is a win.
Great on gas, safe and comfy by Wywy from the sticks on 12/09/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love how rarely I need to go to the gas station! It handles very well in icy/snowy conditions. I have a toddler, and I feel very confident he is safe. I got hit pretty hard by a massive deer, and the vehicle handled itself amazingly well. I was so impressed at how my Yaris remained on the road when it was hit by a very large male deer, colliding into the front of my vehicle as I was driving 50 mph. I would definitely recommend this vehicle for many reasons!
Cons: The only thing, when I'm driving 30mph and my car is about to shift into the next gear, it revs up pretty high before it switches gears. I've been told by the Toyota dealership to not worry about this.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is wanting to save some money at the pumps. This car is completely safe, believe me, I've been in a pretty severe accident and my 1 year old was unscratched. It drives smoothly and steady going 70mph on the highway.
The perfect commuter car. by Ray from Cabot on 07/29/2011. Trim: 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage and fun to drive. Easy to park anywhere.
Cons: Too much plastic in the interior-gives it a cheap feel. Speedometer etc should be moved back to the center in front of driver.
Overall review: I love this little car overall. Will probably buy another Yaris when this one wears out.