2010 Chrysler Sebring

American Made and Awesome by SteeltownSassy on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is an absolutely beautiful car and made in the U.S.A. to top it off. I own a hard top convertible with leather interior, fully loaded. The car is a head turner. The ride is smooth and quiet and gets good gas mileage. The Boston sound system rocks and I can download my favorite tunes with my usb port and load up to 6 cds! Let's not even talk about the remote start, heated seats and low level illuminated lighting. I want to live in it,
Cons: Everyone who goes for a ride with me wants me to put the convertible top down, even when it's cool out!!
Overall review: I can't understand who is giving this beautiful american car a bad rap!! Shame shame. I am proud to drive this darling down the road. It even handles a curve and the 6 cylinder, large litre engine has plenty of umph. When you close the doors, it feels like quality.
Great buy for the bucks by Brad from IL on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car has a great look to it, from the great paint down to the 18s and the stainless steel tail pipes. At night the interior is well lit, and I like the day interior lighting as well. The u-connect is very easy to use with my cell phone, and the sound system is great. I love my heated leather seats as well. The car has a very nice ride with the 18s, it handles great. Also the 3.5 V6 does very well, I can't ask for more out of this car. I can go on all day, I just think it's a very good car for your money. This car has been in the shop for just regular maintenance, Awesome!!! It only has 15K on it now. I'm glad it was made here in the states as well.
Cons: Even though I like this car so well, the trunk is nice and deep, seats fold down, but the trunk opening is a bit small. The rear window makes the opening a bit small, I don't pack the car with junk, just grocerys or a few bags if going out of town, so no big deal.
Overall review: I would have to give this car a *10* and I don't do that often, its been such a great car. I bought it new, its a 2010 and it still looks new.
"LOVE MY 2010 SEBRING" by Alicia from florida on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just purchased a 2010 Sebring which I love!!! This car is eyecandy and rides absolutey great. My drive is nice and smooth, the front seats fold completely forward giving you tons of space in the back if needed. It has a nice and clear sound system which came w/ free Sirius for 12 months. My interior is black and I love the material that they used because it's quite easy to wipe off stains. This car has the looks and the room that I need at an affordable price! I did not have to sacrifice looks for comfort or v/s!!!! My car is all black nice and sleek w/ black tint and it looks sharp!!! LOVE IT!
Cons: NOTHING!!
Overall review: AWESOME VEHICLE!!
The Rodney Dangerfield of Autos by Dan on 04/04/2011. Trim: 2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle seems to get no respect at all. I like the Sebring because of the smooth, quiet ride. I believe this vehicle is hugely underrated, but that was to my advantage since the Chrysler dealer was more than willing to deal. I also like the interior design. It is light and airy, and different than the many cookie cutter mid-size sedans out there. I also have the satisfaction of knowing that I purchased a vehicle designed and manufactured in the U.S. which was important to me in this economy. I'm very happy with Chrysler and feel they get a bad rap from the automotive press.
Cons: The only thing I dislike about this vehicle is the lack of an instant mileage indicator which seems odd. They are nearly standard equipment on most cars nowadays.
Overall review: Overall, it's a solid quiet vehicle with great value for the buyer. It's great driving something different from everything else on the road.
Sebring Hard Top by Great Falls MT on 04/28/2010. Trim: 2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I read several private and professional reviews of this car and I don't understand where they are coming from. I love my black Limited Hard Top, its got good exterior looks and the interior is great, nice application of woodlike qualities and plastic. I think its very good looking and comfortable. The ride is very soft and drives very nice, get lots of looks out on the road.
Cons: Really don't have any negatives about it, maybe the back seats might give a little more leg room, but it gives more than say the Camero or Mustang, two of my other choices of car.
Overall review: The Sebring Hard Top drives and looks like a regular sports type car, except the roof will come down and completely disappear when asked. The trunk is huge when the top is up, a little less so when the top is down. HO 3.5 gives good performance, it handles the curves just right. A nice ride.